The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better yet just offer them a penny more. $125,000.01

If they don't get that you are serious, then there is no hope for humanity going forward.

Actually my counter offer will be less than my first

That will show them whats up

Every day seems to be better although I still have those ouch moments. Physical Therapy three times a week for two months and my trainer loves to hurt folks. I think he was a cage wrestler before medical training.

Haha, watch out for those cage wrestlers. Let me know when you feel like getting out, I'll come up and we can hit up a golf store to look around and then maybe get something to eat so we can catch up. Take care my friend.

Actually my counter offer will be less than my first

That will show them whats up

Only the closer could do that. They won't know what hit them.

Will never understand why certain golf shops act like you are doing them a favor by walking in their doors. With the game struggling to attract players it doesn't help when your stores act like their s**t don't stink & you are eating their time by 'just looking'

iPhone 5 Tappin

Haha, watch out for those cage wrestlers. Let me know when you feel like getting out, I'll come up and we can hit up a golf store to look around and then maybe get something to eat so we can catch up. Take care my friend.

The old boy mashed my knee down flatter than a ho cake today, looked up grinning like squirrel in a hickory nut tree and said, "did that hurt". I started to say, does this elbow upside your head hurt :at-wits-end:.

We'll get together soon buddy!

The old boy mashed my knee down flatter than a ho cake today, looked up grinning like squirrel in a hickory nut tree and said, "did that hurt". I started to say, does this elbow upside your head hurt :at-wits-end:.

We'll get together soon buddy!

There is so much "country" talk in this one post, it's incredible.

Mike, just tell them "441 don't mess with that, so take it or leave it, fools!"

There is so much "country" talk in this one post, it's incredible.

Mike, just tell them "441 don't mess with that, so take it or leave it, fools!"

I thought everybody talked like that :bulgy-eyes:

Looked down at my phone a little bit ago and it was 4:41. I had a little chuckle. Must be time to go home, I'm getting loopy.

I just saw a trailer for out of the furnace... Wow

Check out GG's new tablet case.

umunugep.jpg

That's pretty sweet JB.

Pretty obvious what that means

That's one awesome case!

I figured it was just some cool swg for GG, and so JB doesn't use her tablet too...lol

The Official Banter Away thread

That's pretty sweet! A little protection when Mike Hunt is mad at her FF team.

I assume a prototype THP product. But apparently I'm wrong.

Oh I get it now.
Sorry about that.
Nope, just something we got for her tablet.

No, but the lighting makes it look that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back