Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just 1, the 58 is what interests me. The C just isn't doing it the more I look at it, plus if I went that route I could just put my Niblick back in play, which I honestly might.

Id ponder 2, lord knows I need the help

Optiforce driver, and Odyssey Tank...

I think I need a different shaft for my R1 instead of the B.Asha. I don't know if it needs to be heavier or stiffer but my speed has picked up to ~110. I really want to try the black or red tie and see how they do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I've got a line on a Sonartec T46 58* wedge. I know it's a little older model but the limited info I could find on it is quite positive.
I had never heard of this brand before. Anyone game it or have any opinions? Thanks in advance for any input.

I think I need a different shaft for my R1 instead of the B.Asha. I don't know if it needs to be heavier or stiffer but my speed has picked up to ~110. I really want to try the black or red tie and see how they do.

That shaft is pretty soft in the tip for 110mph. I can see why you could have some issues.

Pretty different shafts, especially compared to the B.Asha mayday.. What are you hoping to gain?

Im pondering what TP irons I will play with at the Ultimate Club Testing. :angel:

Im pondering what TP irons I will play with at the Ultimate Club Testing. :angel:

I was pondering the same thing.

Pretty different shafts, especially compared to the B.Asha mayday.. What are you hoping to gain?

I am not getting the face closed at all unless I physically close it before I swing or sit the ball Infront of my forward foot. I was thinking a heavier or stiffer shaft would let the face close back down where it should instead of so far forward. I know some of it is my swing because I come over the top some.

Pondering a new set of irons... I have been a Taylormade loyalist for a few years now with driver and irons so do I go with the Speedbladez, or do I switch to another manufacturer? Ponderous indeed!

pondering the new garmin GPS watch

and winter golf simulator league, or winter lessons

a2azaqyj.jpg

This ponder is over as soon as I get some funds!

Awesome James...er, Jason. Haha. I like it buddy, can't wait to see how it turns out.

RIP Alpha 60 to put in a Cleveland Classic 290. Had that combo last year and loved it. Still not sure why I gave it up.

Jeff, I am a huge fan of that shaft. Have it both in my J40 445 and my Optiforce. I approve of this ponder.

Pondering a new set of irons... I have been a Taylormade loyalist for a few years now with driver and irons so do I go with the Speedbladez, or do I switch to another manufacturer? Ponderous indeed!

SpeedBlades are a very solid set but there are so many amazing iron sets hitting the market right now. I would say to try what you like and see what fits the budget, etc.

this is going to be the year to ponder many new iron sets. The way the previews have come through here this week and prior to them. The irons released this year all are very sweet. Can't really go wrong with any manufacturer. And we haven't seen them all yet. Wow

Pondering ALL of the new equipment. Seems like it's an "up" year for it. But I could be crazy.

Oh, and Smart Sole. Of course. :alien:

Pondering ALL of the new equipment. Seems like it's an "up" year for it. But I could be crazy.

Oh, and Smart Sole. Of course. :alien:
1 more day, and then its on

1 more day, and then its on

You keep reminding me.

Wife works this weekend, that means I could run in to Golf Galaxy alone...hmmmmmm

You keep reminding me.

Wife works this weekend, that means I could run in to Golf Galaxy alone...hmmmmmm
On the way home from work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back