2014 Ultimate Club Testing - TaylorMade Golf & THP

Beags, embrace the muscle back.

Freddie, I'll miss my roomie!
ill
Miss you too buddy! I wanted in this so
Bad!

Dang, now JB has me thinking hard about this one.

Might be worth death by wife....
it's ok, panda here for PGA. She'll understand

Allegiant has Springfield to Orlando round trip for $201.5. I hope I can get in this :)
perfect event for you

Fred was last roomie, plus I see nothing about LH clubs on this one bwahahaha
mike weir is hoarding the only set

It is dude, like you said, what's two more days?
explain it to her like that, should work :D

think about what an epic week that would be. TM Testing followed by PGA Show. My head just started to spin
Can't believe you'll be in Orlando

Under 3 hours, 30 minutes people! Anyone still deciding on which model they would choose to test? Good luck to everyone trying to get in, this should sell out quite fast.

Muscle backs. But I'd play any really. My internet connection is too slow anyway

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Under 3 hours, 30 minutes people! Anyone still deciding on which model they would choose to test? Good luck to everyone trying to get in, this should sell out quite fast.

Working off of phone so odds are against me.

Do I watch this thread or will a new one open?

It will be in this one.

This thread is way too quiet...2 hours to go!

I'm using the silence for mental preparation.

I'd be testing my Internet speeds...sending practice emails to myself.etc

Just wanted to wish everyone fast fingers and lightning fast internet connectivity. This will be an awesome time for the ones that get in.

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

Sucks this was what I was most interested in and it's just too soon for me.. Good luck to the rest of you guys! You are gonna be getting an incredible chance to test some brand new stuff! Not only for THP but for the entire golfing world who will stop in to read your thoughts. May quick fingers prevail

I have tempered my excitement. Not a lot of seats. But I would really enjoy this experience

One less to compete for a spot. With so many things going on right now in the Doc and I's life, there's no way I can do it. It seems like "just a couple more days" onto the PGA show plans in my head initially, but looking at it, I just can't do it.

Its amazing how good a nap feels the older you get...had my alarm set to get awake a ready for this

I start a 20.5 hour work day at 7. No better way to make the time go by quicker with the excitement of getting in! Good luck to all!

Been thinking about this one all day. Ready for 7pm to roll around.

One less to compete for a spot. With so many things going on right now in the Doc and I's life, there's no way I can do it. It seems like "just a couple more days" onto the PGA show plans in my head initially, but looking at it, I just can't do it.

It will be lea fun for those there with out you.

Might be away from the house at 7. Not sure I trust Sprints network. Ugh.

I'm trying to get back. Even if I don't get in, I will be happy for those that do. The Callaway testing was soooo much fun.

I'm trying to get back. Even if I don't get in, I will be happy for those that do. The Callaway testing was soooo much fun.

Run. Although fwiw, I got into the Callaway one by phone. Just have to type fast!

The 1st post will be updated under "Signing Up" with everything you will need to send.
It has pertinent info. If that info is not in there, you will not be counted.

We truly wish we could let everybody in. If it were up to us, we would be giving away 50 sets of irons, but sometimes we have to make them smaller. If you dont get in, never fear, there is another event announcement just around the corner.

Back