The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tolzien did make a nice pass. Doesn't help that the defense can't get off the field.

This has nothing to do with the D. The offense was moving the ball via the air then they get to the redzone and let's get all conservative with the run.

They were in a groove and just bailed on it. Dumb.

Yup. There is a saying for how this game is. "SOL" or "Same Ole Lions" No way this should be this way, Detroit just had 1 good quarter.

BTW: I do not like the Lions.

I am a huge Lions fan and unfortunately have to agree 100%. Absolutely awful.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

This has nothing to do with the D. The offense was moving the ball via the air then they get to the redzone and let's get all conservative with the run.

They were in a groove and just bailed on it. Dumb.

Turns out Tolzien can spin it.

Listened to the game on the radio, as I was outside most of the day, however... HOW BOUT THEM BUCS!

I think he should have been down by contact, the 49ers really got away with one there

Listened to the game on the radio, as I was outside most of the day, however... HOW BOUT THEM BUCS!

They played well. I would have been more impressed if it wasn't against the Falcons. They have just given up. It's so pathetic. Glennon looked good but the Falcons D made Geno Smith look like Joe Namath.

And Percy returning kicks.

Huge TD at the end of first have for Seattle. Sweet pass from Wilson!

Jordy Nelson is really good.

Whew! Bears win a sloppy game in OT. Back on top in the North with a tough schedule left. McCown is doing a good job of putting up W's on the board. Hoping they can make a good run this year.

I just turned on the GB/NY game, what is going on with the pack?

I just turned on the GB/NY game, what is going on with the pack?

Tolzien at quarterback and a defense that can't make a stop. Same story for 3 weeks.

Why is Niners game only just now starting the 3rd quarter

Tolzien at quarterback and a defense that can't make a stop. Same story for 3 weeks.

Well Im glad that Lacy got me a TD, no I just need Nelson to get me one.

Dumb play by Tannehill just before the 2 minute warning.

Can't believe the Dolphins are now 5-5 and could still get a wild card.

Whew! Bears win a sloppy game in OT. Back on top in the North with a tough schedule left. McCown is doing a good job of putting up W's on the board. Hoping they can make a good run this year.

Technically still a game back since they got effing swept by the Lions.

Technically still a game back since they got effing swept by the Lions.

Well yeah, they lose in the tiebreaker. But for now they are still in position to win the division and that's alright by me.

Oh those replays of the hit on Brees looks SOOO painful...

Josh Freeman does not even get garbage time.
3rd string behind Cassell and Ponder is even a bit too good for him.
Amazing what lack of character + lack of skill set does.

Saints and Niners, That was a personal foul? Seriously? I understand the emphasis on safety, but was ridiculous, let em play

Saints and Niners, That was a personal foul? Seriously? I understand the emphasis on safety, but was ridiculous, let em play

I dont know that was a shot right to the neck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back