The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday lil miss MIKE Dean

Happy birthday to little Dean!!!

Congrats Mike thank god she obviously got her mothers looks!

Happy Birthday Erica! Time sure does fly buddy, and it's going to get faster and faster! Enjoy

Mike, what a cutie! What happened? Lol.

Happy birthday to your little girl!

I bought a new truck today....pick it up tomorrow!

2014 F-150 SuperCrew Cab....should be perfect for some roadtrips to THP events!

Congrats on picking up the "Cowboy Cadillac"!!! I miss mine

iPhone 5 Tappin

My middle daughter Erica turned 6 today. Man how the time flies, that year we spent thanksgiving in the hospital with her. So blessed.

e6ujudan.jpg

Happy Birthday to Little Miss Dean!

My middle daughter Erica turned 6 today. Man how the time flies, that year we spent thanksgiving in the hospital with her. So blessed.

e6ujudan.jpg

Happy Birthday Erica & wishing you & your family many more!....

iPhone 5 Tappin

Happy birthday to your daughter, 441!

Some of you have had the pleasure of meeting my parents. I'm obviously biased, but they are 2 of the kindest and sweetest people in the entire world. Today is their 41st wedding anniversary. It kills me that I can't be in South Carolina with them, but my brother is headed there today to help them celebrate. It's amazing to me to see couples that have been married that long, I can't wait until we celebrate their 50th in a few years.

Ary, that's awesome. I never experienced that with my parents but seeing my grandparents 65th wedding anniversary was something special.

Mike, tell the little one Happy birthday! And enjoy the time with her before she starts bringing guys home and turning your life into chaos haha.

Happy birthday to your daughter, 441!

Some of you have had the pleasure of meeting my parents. I'm obviously biased, but they are 2 of the kindest and sweetest people in the entire world. Today is their 41st wedding anniversary. It kills me that I can't be in South Carolina with them, but my brother is headed there today to help them celebrate. It's amazing to me to see couples that have been married that long, I can't wait until we celebrate their 50th in a few years.

I have never met your parents but from having met you I can tell what type of people they are. Congratulations to them!

Heading for the airport in 30 minutes to wing our way to Oahu Hawaii for 10 days of vacation and lots of island golf ! :banana:

Jeez, some big HHJJ's.

Happy Birthday Princess Dean!
Happy Anniversary to Ary's folks!
I hate you Drumdog! (just kidding have a blast!)

Happy birthday, young 441!

It was a pleasure meeting your parents, doc. They should be required to attend every Morgan Cup in the future, because they are the perfect spectators! Happy anniversary to them!

Just finished a rather long phone interview with a very large company in Wichita and I'm kind of excited at how it went. Things are hopping pretty well here right now, but this move could really be big for us, I almost hate to get my hopes up too much. I guess time will tell, no harm in looking.

It's amazing how much better my day just got, just by getting a simple PM from a THP'er. Knowing what an amazing community we have here and such awesome people really warms my heart. Contrary to popular belief I really do have one. Haha

It's amazing how much better my day just got, just by getting a simple PM from a THP'er. Knowing what an amazing community we have here and such awesome people really warms my heart. Contrary to popular belief I really do have one. Haha

I hear that dude. I got two the other day that literally got it dusty up in here bc they were so sincere and from nowhere. Meant the world to me.

I hear that dude. I got two the other day that literally got it dusty up in here bc they were so sincere and from nowhere. Meant the world to me.

I wish I could Thanks the Thanks on the post above. I'm looking at you Wake. You are an awesome dude.

I wish I could Thanks the Thanks on the post above. I'm looking at you Wake. You are an awesome dude.

Isnt not it really just a symbol of the core? The who we are and what we are all about

Hearing that makes me feel like a terrible person. I honestly feel like I have gotten lost in the awesome that comes with this place and just turned into a burden. I will fix that though.

Happy birthday to Erica!! Thank goodness you didn't name her after my second daughter, Mike. Then things would have been really awkward.

Off for a fish today, weather is beautiful and the sea is flat.

Sold a boiler today. Nothing real big but was able to help bring the project back from the dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back