Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

What?!?! Awesome... Pure awesome...

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Awesome to see Cleveland participating in The Morgan Cup again. They did a wonderful job last year. This is great news!

Wow. Awesome. So happy to see this. Cleveland just seems like they belong in the MC.

Wow. Awesome. So happy to see this. Cleveland just seems like they belong in the MC.
No doubt about that one buddy. I am thrilled with this

Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

That's awesome CJ! Cleveland golf back in Wow. That's awesome. Not all Cleveland's (browns) suck. This is great news.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Welcome back Cleveland! Wouldn't have been the same without you.

No doubt about that one buddy. I am thrilled with this

Not sure if it will be fair for all the non-Cleveland staffers with that new fangled Smart Sole wedge they have now and all that sand they have at True Blue.

Are you more thrilled about Cleveland Golf or Team Albatross making a return appearance?
Both buddy, both. Team Albatross deserves a shot at redemption, unfortunately, 2nd place will have to do for those guys.

Not sure if it will be fair for all the non-Cleveland staffers with that new fangled Smart Sole wedge they have now and all that sand they have at True Blue.
Hmmm.

Ponder engaged.

Haha no kidding eh? It'd be tough to outperform a team coached by you sir.
I have nothing but faith in Captain Hawk and Asst Captain P4B. Those two dudes know the drill, and I look forward to this ride with them.

I have nothing but faith in Captain Hawk and Asst Captain P4B. Those two dudes know the drill, and I look forward to this ride with them.

I bet! Hawk and Jake don't F around! I was talking about Team Albatross' hopes without you at the helm.

TTing

I'm excited to see what Cleveland will be binging to the table in 2014. The putter works great, what's nxt?

Yes! Wedges! And drivers! And putters! And irons...wait, is there anything Cleveland doesn't do amazingly well? Great to hear they're aboard for the #THPMC

Welcome back Cleveland Golf

Boom the MC bringing it with 5 teams this year is so amazing! Another 8 guys are gonna get a chance to be part of this amazing event and get the amazing feeling of competing against 39 family members.

Cleveland rocks! Good news.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Welcome back Cleveland Golf, how freaking cool to have them back!

I'm excited to see what Cleveland will be binging to the table in 2014. The putter works great, what's nxt?

Smart sole wedges, altitude driver.....shall I go on good sir? :)

#Cookie was hitting some great drives at The Gauntlet with the Altitude driver. I'm sure we'll see that in some MC staff bags!

So great to see Cleveland back in '14! Witnessed some great talent from people using those tools!

Love seeing Cleveland back for 2014.

Just tweeted to @ClevelandGolf about their coming back for the 2014 Morgan Cup. Great to see them back. They belong in this.

Back