The Teams - The 2014 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

So much awesome. I'm at 18.9, and I've been stuck in this general area for a while. The last month or so its been seeming like its finally coming together. I was originally planning on sitting out the Morgan Cup because I hadn't improved as much as I would have liked since this past spring. If This weekend's round(s) go well, I may just change my mind.

You better enter!

So much awesome. I'm at 18.9, and I've been stuck in this general area for a while. The last month or so its been seeming like its finally coming together. I was originally planning on sitting out the Morgan Cup because I hadn't improved as much as I would have liked since this past spring. If This weekend's round(s) go well, I may just change my mind.

Would love to see you in the MC. You have the game, like TroutBum said just shore up your short game and you will be good to go. Remember what Matt Haneline said, haha.

People have 7 months to go reach out for help and get lessons.
If selected the goal should not be to shave a stroke, but change your game.
You have no idea what can happen with some professional assistance.

You should enter my man. Plenty of time to shave that down!

The more I think about this, the more floored I am. I think about several events I've been to, the first of the two Outing/Demo Days at PGA National (40 people), the THP/Bridgestone Championship (40 people), the various Invitationals (32-40 people). Then I think, imagine that many people, all walking out to the range on Staff Sponsor Day, and each and every one of them having a staff bag with their name on it filled with clubs fit for them.

40 people is a massive number...and it is due to the five sponsoring companies, and the relationships built with them over the years by JB and GG.

The more I think about this, the more floored I am. I think about several events I've been to, the first of the two Outing/Demo Days at PGA National (40 people), the THP/Bridgestone Championship (40 people), the various Invitationals (32-40 people). Then I think, imagine that many people, all walking out to the range on Staff Sponsor Day, and each and every one of them having a staff bag with their name on it filled with clubs fit for them.

40 people is a massive number...and it is due to the five sponsoring companies, and the relationships built with them over the years by JB and GG.

There will need to be a panoramic shot need just to fit us all in standing behind our staff bags. It is just unreal.

Wooooooot!!!

Team Albatross is back!!!

Awesome by THP and the FIVE OEMs!!

THP is really amazing. To be able to bring all this for all of us. Thanks to Josh & Morgan for the opportunities.

Contest

Contest

I would love to be part of this. Played the courses last year with new fitted clubs with longer shafts and I hacked up the courses.

Will there be one spot where all the contests will be posted or will each one have its own thread? I saw one has started already but can't find it anywhere.

Mike

I would love to be part of this. Played the courses last year with new fitted clubs with longer shafts and I hacked up the courses.

Will there be one spot where all the contests will be posted or will each one have its own thread? I saw one has started already but can't find it anywhere.

Mike

Here's the current contest, Mike.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...-2-Spots-THPMC-The-Ultimate-Golf-Event-Period

A lot of times these will be in the golf equipment sub forum rather than the contests subforum. Just gets more eyes on it.

There will be a new thread every time and I'm guessing you'll usually see it near the front page in its respective forum.

Soooo, you going to order a new wider-angle camera lense? Holy crap that's going to be a lot of people on the range.

Soooo, you going to order a new wider-angle camera lense? Holy crap that's going to be a lot of people on the range.

Put all the short people with their den caddies in the front row. Yes, I am looking at you Wardy.

Hey Oh!!

I don't know how this will work, but I'm completely excited nonetheless.

How could there be a Morgan Cup without a Team Albatross? It just makes sense. This is completely awesome!

Hey guys we are going to need a Bigger Boat!

This so awesome! What Josh and Morgan have pulled off here is more grand and impressive than most people can fathom. Those who can fathom it, have been involved in a Morgan Cup at some point. I'm so proud to have been a very small part of last years Morgan Cup as a volunteer. And will be even more proud to be a part of this years Morgan Cup as a volunteer again. Its makes me happy to be able to watch some of closest friends live out a dream and to now know that 8 more get to live that dream out is just awesome!

This so awesome! What Josh and Morgan have pulled off here is more grand and impressive than most people can fathom. Those who can fathom it, have been involved in a Morgan Cup at some point. I'm so proud to have been a very small part of last years Morgan Cup as a volunteer. And will be even more proud to be a part of this years Morgan Cup as a volunteer again. Its makes me happy to be able to watch some of closest friends live out a dream and to now know that 8 more get to live that dream out is just awesome!

Um one correction - you were not a small part of it dude. At all. You were an enormous part of it. And I can't wait to chill with you and see your masterful work behind the camera

yeah there almost wasnt enough room for the 32 of us last year....now it's 40....that's mind blowing!!

Imagine what this is going to look like on Saturday Morning with 40 guys!! It will be awesome!!

Morgan%20Cup%20Saturday-76-M.jpg

Um one correction - you were not a small part of it dude. At all. You were an enormous part of it. And I can't wait to chill with you and see your masterful work behind the camera
QFT, Keegs and the rest of the volunteers killed it and made the 2013 MC as amazing as it was. I'm so happy Keygan is coming back!

Last edited:
I've been working so much lately and have only been in the forum a few minutes a day, but can't believe all the fantastic things that have been happening in here. 5 teams for the MC is unbelievably fantastic. 40 THPers enjoying this event just really puts a smile in my face. Simply amazing. Definitely the Ultimate Golf Weekend.

Just a friendly reminder Team THP is going to steamroll everyone

Carry on

Back