The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats very cool.
Amazing to hear things like that.
It was 83 today and sunny.
When does the freeze start up there at the North Pole.
And can you ask Santa to bring my presents early?

It was so nice today. 9* and sunny with no wind. Just need an extra layer or two.

It was so nice today. 9* and sunny with no wind. Just need an extra layer or two.

Must be a typo. You only have 1 number in that temp. You forgot a digit.

Must be a typo. You only have 1 number in that temp. You forgot a digit.

It should warm up to 20* early next week if that makes you feel better.

Hearing the words warm up to 20 is never a good thing. :D

There's only a few places worse than Iowa and Minnesota is one of them.

Some great HHJJ's...birthdays young and younger, anniversary's, little ones getting better, new job opportunities and new career's going well. I'm still pretty pumped up on Ultimate Excitement myself. Found out today that I need to stretch out a little bit before jumping or moving out of excitement when remembering I will be in something special next year!

Hanging out with the Wife. Today is her Birthday (29 again) and she just returned from a week of business travel.

Tell Lee that I said Happy Birthday and I would have never guessed her to be 29, she looks so much younger.

If we're talking Celsius, those are pretty decent temperatures, I think.

If we're talking Fahrenheit, I don't want to talk about this anymore.

If we're talking Celsius, those are pretty decent temperatures, I think.

If we're talking Fahrenheit, I don't want to talk about this anymore.

Yep, Fahrenheit. No idea why I live here sometimes.

Yep, Fahrenheit. No idea why I live here sometimes.

Its a great state for half the year. (There are only 10 months in the year right?)

Its a great state for half the year. (There are only 10 months in the year right?)

Haha. So wrong yet so right.

On this chilly morning, my HHJJ is having a 75 pound boxer that thinks he's a lap dog.
6ygy4ajy.jpg

On this chilly morning, my HHJJ is having a 75 pound boxer that thinks he's a lap dog.
6ygy4ajy.jpg

And he will be the warmest blanket you can find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6ygy4ajy.jpg

I have a 70lb female boxer that is the same way. Not to mention she is the big bad guard dog that is scared of everything unless there is a fence in between.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 70lb female boxer that is the same way. Not to mention she is the big bad guard dog that is scared of everything unless there is a fence in between.
Our dog Tara is the same. 75 pounds and puts up a good bark. Come into the house though, and she is out the dog door to the back yard if she doesn't know you.

Playing 9 holes with my dad this afternoon. Haven't played in quite a while and have been itching to play.

Playing 9 holes with my dad this afternoon. Haven't played in quite a while and have been itching to play.
knock em dead.

Making some nice progress with a girl at my school..

Sent from my iTouch using Tapatalk.

We checked into our room at the Venetian. Damn, it is nice.

Making some nice progress with a girl at my school..

Sent from my iTouch using Tapatalk.

Way to bring it Teach! You'll never forget those that you help overcome. Keep up the great work :thumb:

We checked into our room at the Venetian. Damn, it is nice.
The Venetian is nice, try out the steak house that's in there. It's excellent!

Way to bring it Teach! You'll never forget those that you help overcome. Keep up the great work :thumb:
Was this meant for Jeff?

pamaza2e.jpg

This brings me nothing but joy! Happy holidays everyone! I know I'm early and will post again.

The kids asked for the Christmas decor to be brought out. Their smiles will keep any one going. It does me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back