The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have to cuddle with you if it's cold at the TM testing, will you hold me?

This is the Rant Thread. Not the Rhetorical Question Thread.

I hate to b*tch after thanksgiving but I have a ton of outside work to do today and it's 30° outside, I frickin hate cold weather with every fiber in my body!

I'm with you on that one, cold weather sucks. 19* back home right now, but luckily only 28* here, I'll take it.

I may have to cuddle with you if it's cold at the TM testing, will you hold me?

Bro I'm working on it feverishly lol, it's a matter of picking Tampa, Sarasota (University Park), or Ft. Meyers. We're going no matter what.

Best news ever, and I pick Tampa or Sarasota, Ft Myers is too far from your boy Wake.

It's 54* out this morning, I actually had to wear pants instead of shorts...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's 54* out this morning, I actually had to wear pants instead of shorts...

46* when I went for a ride this morning.

Thankfully, it will be near 80* tomorrow.

massive renovation surprises.... structural issues

Urge to go on a rampage is growing. Stopped at the mall today to grab a couple Christmas items, rude pushy people everywhere. Why in a store, when I have brought my purchase to the till do I need to be asked if I want to join their loyalty club, and if I want these promotional items that are on sale, or if I want to buy a re-usable bag (here is a hint, if you want people to use re-usable bags, stop bagging your stuff in free plastic bags).

1/2 an hour left on my lunch break, BK drive-thru should be quick. Pulled into the drive-thru, and sat, and sat, and sat. 4 cars in front of me, and it took 27 minutes until I pulled out with my food. Coming on the monitor 3 times to apologize for the delay doesn't help, when you could be taking my order instead..

/rant

Urge to go on a rampage is growing. Stopped at the mall today to grab a couple Christmas items, rude pushy people everywhere. Why in a store, when I have brought my purchase to the till do I need to be asked if I want to join their loyalty club, and if I want these promotional items that are on sale, or if I want to buy a re-usable bag (here is a hint, if you want people to use re-usable bags, stop bagging your stuff in free plastic bags).

1/2 an hour left on my lunch break, BK drive-thru should be quick. Pulled into the drive-thru, and sat, and sat, and sat. 4 cars in front of me, and it took 27 minutes until I pulled out with my food. Coming on the monitor 3 times to apologize for the delay doesn't help, when you could be taking my order instead..

/rant
This is the worst time of year.

I've got a crap ton of grading to do...over 500 pages to grade...but I just want to relax and enjoy my thanksgiving break! Ugh.

Steaming and starching huge table clothes, 20 of them. Close to an hour each, it really sucks.

I've got a crap ton of grading to do...over 500 pages to grade...but I just want to relax and enjoy my thanksgiving break! Ugh.

Self inflicted wounds often cut the deepest! Haha

Airport food is so expensive. One medium size combo meal, one burger, one order of chicken nuggets and 2 milks to feed the family: a tick under $30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Airport food is so expensive. One medium size combo meal, one burger, one order of chicken nuggets and 2 milks to feed the family: a tick under $30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Tell me about it, two personal pizzas at the Boston airport cost me $42

AAAARRRRGGHHH! I didn't know Instagram wasn't available for computers! Now I have to start all over on the Nexus 7.

SUPPORTING THP’S DREAM TEAM IN THE #GRANDADDY

AAAARRRRGGHHH! I didn't know Instagram wasn't available for computers! Now I have to start all over on the Nexus 7.

At least your phone supports the Instagram right buddy?

I am so busy right now and I hate it. I feel like I don't have time for anything besides things that need to get done and it's wearing me down. I hate this time of year.

Yay to the awkward moment when your in laws don't seem to leave lol

Not looking forward to the long drive back home tonight. Goodbye sunny Florida!

At least your phone supports the Instagram right buddy?

No, Bill, I still have a dumb phone. I have to use my Nexus7 tablet for Instagram and Vine. But, I've had enough of this. I'm going to pick up a smart phone this weekend, probably the Samsung S4. It's a big step for an old coot like me.

No, Bill, I still have a dumb phone. I have to use my Nexus7 tablet for Instagram and Vine. But, I've had enough of this. I'm going to pick up a smart phone this weekend, probably the Samsung S4. It's a big step for an old coot like me.

I have no doubt that you will be really glad you purchased one. We all have smart phones in my family and once you have one, you would be lost without it, in so many ways.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back