Paul Walker being reported dead

Was just reading this on twitter. Very crazy and unfortunate news.

Oh man that's sudden. Car accident and then his car exploded? Brutal

That's pretty crazy, though I'm not surprised he would go in a car accident, if it is indeed true. Sad for his daughter if it is.

Great now there won't be a Joyride 2.

Sucks anytime someone dies this young. Feel for his family.

Both Fox and CNN is reporting it now.

Oh wow. I knew his brother in college and Paul would hang out every now and then. This is awful news.

Bummer it's confirmed. Sad for anyone to die that young.

Dang as one of the few who enjoys fast and furious movies he will be missed. It is a shame to lose someone so young

Age 40 that's a shame man

I think it's fake. Could be wrong just have read a lot of different stories in the last half hour

Man that stinks, RIP Paul.

Confirmed via Paul's twitter account.

Sad news.

Super-weird coincidence: Bravo is showing "Fast and the Furious" right now. It was already scheduled prior to the news of Walker's death coming out tonight.

Damn was hoping he took a page out of Letty's book. Huge fan of his so really disappointed to hear this. Interesting to get more detail on what happened. :\

Abcnews reporting he was a passenger in the vehicle on the way to a charity event. That's unfortunate.

I liked all of his F&F movies. Sad that he leaves behind his a little girl.

Dang as one of the few who enjoys fast and furious movies he will be missed. It is a shame to lose someone so young

I love the fast & furious movies, such a shame.

Just seen the news, sad to hear after enjoying all his movies.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

This is pretty crazy. I really enjoyed all his movies. Huge fan of the fast and furious series, even though he was an awful actor.

Wow just crazy to hear about this and the way it happened.

Back