Bridgestone Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

I gotta a secret for people that like the #THPMC event.

Those that get sponsored by this company are in for a bit of a treat. Since the J40 line of clubs will be their clubs for 2014, and THP always does everything bigger and better, we thought what better way than the staffers for Bridgestone in the Morgan Cup, get some unique treatment.

Each Bridgestone staffer will get their equipment like everybody else at the 2014 #THPMC
They will also get a "certificate" of sorts. That is valid for you to trade your irons in for the next model the day they are released (if not earlier) and be one of the first in the world to have the newest line of Bridgestone irons in hand. While you will play the J40 line for the Morgan Cup, its quite the coup that each of the 8 lucky staffers will get this treatment months after the event.

Again...Shhhh. Dont tell anybody.

Why God? Why did you curse me and make me lefty!!! That is so freaking cool. Love Bridestone and how they support THP. This is going to be awesome for these guys.

That's super cool for Bstone to do that.

Freaking love this. Lips are sealed haha

Effing. Awesome.

Holy crap!

Those that get sponsored by this company are in for a bit of a treat. Since the J40 line of clubs will be their clubs for 2014, and THP always does everything bigger and better, we thought what better way than the staffers for Bridgestone in the Morgan Cup, get some unique treatment.

Each Bridgestone staffer will get their equipment like everybody else at the 2014 #THPMC
They will also get a "certificate" of sorts. That is valid for you to trade your irons in for the next model the day they are released (if not earlier) and be one of the first in the world to have the newest line of Bridgestone irons in hand. While you will play the J40 line for the Morgan Cup, its quite the coup that each of the 8 lucky staffers will get this treatment months after the event.

Absolutely unreal! This is just way too cool.

Wow. Absolutely unreal!

I'll tell ya what. Bridgestone just brings it. That's all they do. How flippin awesome is that?!?!

Amazing!

That's an incredible announcement!! BStone knows how to treat their staffers and I love seeing them do something unique such as this when there is no expectation or requirement to do so!

My initial reaction is borderline inappropriate for this site so I'll go with this instead - damn I love me some Bridgestone! This is really incredible. Well done Bridgestone and THP!

Freaking awesome..j40s and beyond

That's super cool!

Wow...Bridgestone stepping up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool, I love Bridgestone golf!

Holy sh*t bridgestone always does it big for THP

Wow, now that's what I call stepping up. I can't wait to see what the Bridgestone contests bring!

Bridgestone stepping up to the MC plate and knocking it out of the park once again. Love how they embrace the THP family from the invitationals to the MC.

In my eyes this is a true testament to how hard JB & GG work behind the scenes to make THP great & be recognized by the manufacturers.

Tapping away on my iPhone

As if I didn't have enough reason already to be a Bridgestone staffer.

Very nice! Time to learn to play right-handed.

So cool, kudos to Bstone and of course THP does it bigger and better!!!

Bridgestone, THP...the Morgan Cup, oh...the excitement for the B-stone 8 must be enormous.

Wow, that is darn cool. Such awesomeness from Bridgestone right there.

Back