Captains & Assistant Captains Sponsorships - 2014 #THPMC - The Morgan Cup

Awesome pairings there for all the captains!! Congrats guys, let the research begin. :)

I know it! I was excited to know you and I get to share that time.

Wedges are an immediate comfort zone for me and that's a big old part of my game.

I am right now (knowing that there will be a ton of new equipment from them coming out) most excited about the putter of all things. The smart square interests the heck out of me.

Congrats to the captains and assistance. You shall represent thp well... have a special appreciation for my cobra captains.. :D

Cobra guys are going to LOVE IT (as will everyone obviously).

I get more and more excited for this event the more information that comes out. Now I just have to get in.

I like all of those choices there! Every company has something for every golfer. Can't wait to see how the teams fill out!

Bridgestone guys, you are definitely in for a treat. The J40 line is incredible, top to bottom. Everyone knows Canadaniel is a huge Bstone guy and he will be a perfect fit for them. Spicoli! You are in for a treat man. Bridgestone absolutely spoiled their reps to the max last year. Went way above and beyond. You will be blown away by it. Definitely take advantage of B-fit as well, those guys are a wealth of knowledge and really helped me dial in my shaft selection when it came time to make a decision.

I've been a long time fan of Taylormade. My bag over the years has had numerous Taylormade clubs, I think at one point 12 of 14? The R7, the R11 in both drivers and fairway woods. The Rescue Dual has been in my bag since 08 and is still there since nothing has been able to beat it. The racOS irons I gamed for 2 seasons, and then the RBZ irons testing. The racTP wedges I had in the bag were in there until the darn grooves were nearly closed.

I love all the companies that are involved with the 2014 Morgan Cup, and they're all going to blow our socks off come July. Taylormade however, brings a level of comfort that'll serve me well going onto that first tee box Saturday morning.

Awesome. Some very nice pairings set up there.

Dan has to be on freaking cloud 9

Some great pairings there, pretty exciting stuff.

So awesome to see this coming out. Guess it's time for these guys to go through catalogs and circle their wish list like my son does for Christmas.

Get the new sticks zeroed in guys and enjoy the ridel I just assumed it would be the same sponsor for each team member, I know nothing .

That's awesome! I see all these captains and assistants loving who their sponsor is. Canadan is gonna bomb the J40 with the right shaft.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

The fact that the bulk of Cleveland's lineup has not been announced is making me a little batty lol. I want to know what's coming!

I know there's some excited people! It's going to be interesting to follow!

WCBM, Cleveland will take good care of you...they had some visors last year...I know you love it.

The fact that the bulk of Cleveland's lineup has not been announced is making me a little batty lol. I want to know what's coming!

What's even crazier, is you could be playing something even different then that. Who knows what these companies have up their sleeves. I love the idea of getting the equipment AT the event. Makes it so much more fun and allows the companies so much more freedom.

What's even crazier, is you could be playing something even different then that. Who knows what these companies have up their sleeves. I love the idea of getting the equipment AT the event. Makes it so much more fun and allows the companies so much more freedom.

That's a great point Brad. So much unknown out there!

Me too bro. Me too. very badly

I know there's some excited people! It's going to be interesting to follow!

WCBM, Cleveland will take good care of you...they had some visors last year...I know you love it.

Guilty as charged haha

Great to see the captains and assistant captains with sponsors. This is going to be such am epic event.

Back