Captains & Assistant Captains Sponsorships - 2014 #THPMC - The Morgan Cup

This. Is. AWESOME! TaylorMade Golf baby.....YES!!!!!

I can't wait to fly the TMaG colors proudly, thanks guys!!!!

some awesome pairings with companies i expect all of the sponsors to really take it to another level this year i think this is gonna be the best MC to date!

I'm predicting some good stuff for you with that lineup.

You are the man. Any color you put on, that's the color of their next driver :D

I'm happy for you man, you and TMaG will have a great relationship!

Fantastic! I had some hunches about how the captains might go but NO clue on the assistants. I like it, ITS GETTING MORE REAL PEOPLE!

I didn't have much of a clue on how things would shake out but I am sure that the captains and the assistant captains will all do a great job representing their sponsor. THP is a class act!

I am pumped for you to be with Cleveland, dude. I am thinking you are going to love what they have up their sleeves.

Thanks dude!! I really am excited. They are one company that I have some experience with outside of this. Not a ton mind you (driver, fw, hybo, wedges) but enough and enough years ago that I am totally pumped to see how much their equipment has changed.

Awesome we get to add these 10 to the already existing staffers for Callaway and Cobra, soon to be TM added!

Let the pondering begin!!!

I can hardly keep up with all these announcements today! Congratulations to all of you guys on your new sponsors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry it has taken me so long to respond today.

I am incredibly excited to be sponsored by Callaway for the 2014 Morgan Cup. I was immediately enamored with the direction Callaway changed to as Chip Brewer and Harry Arnett joined the company. I love that they talk to the consumers and explain every product to those same consumers via their social media presence.

As they began releasing products last year that the new crew had developed from start to finish, and as I laid hands on them, I knew that the excitement that the Callaway crew was showing was authentic because the product was that damn good. Accordingly, you can look at the results in my signature and see that I put my money and game in their hands.

I love that Callaway provides options for golfers of all levels. I love that the new Callaway isn't afraid to blow up a successful product and see what they can do with a fresh look. More than anything, I love that Callaway is treating us as informed consumers and valued customers, not just trying to empty our wallets as quickly as possible. Lastly, I love that Callaway supports THP and it's awesome members with events like the Grandaddy, the King, and has been a Morgan Cup sponsor since year one.

I am very excited to see what these newly announced 2014 lines are all about, and start the journey with working with this incredible company for this awesome Morgan Cup journey.

Thanks dude!! I really am excited. They are one company that I have some experience with outside of this. Not a ton mind you (driver, fw, hybo, wedges) but enough and enough years ago that I am totally pumped to see how much their equipment has changed.
Im a cleveland homer through and through. Their lines over the years have been game changers for me.

Awesome to see this. You guys will absolutely rock it for the sponsors. So sweet to see this shaping up. Love it.

Congrats fellas, so pumped with the Cobra selection! I've enjoyed the Cell line of woods with so much joy it's crazy. To now know that I will be experiencing the BIO line is just out of this world!

Can't wait to stop traveling and get back to more THP time! One more week and can concentrate more!

This still blows my mind and again, congrats everyone!

It's like these matches were made in heaven. I know Some swings that will be improved just by the gear they will be playing.

So great to see such awesome pairing of players and equipment.

Every day thing get more and more real and this just made it all seem all the more real.

Definitely some good pairings out there. A few that were dead spot on. Excitement, level up.

Congrats to all the captain/assistant captains! Special congrats to adwillingham and Dcbrad, fellow Callaway staffers!

I am obviously supporting TeamTHP, but as a Callaway fan and former staffer, I am looking forward to Donne and Brad's journey in this event.

Congrats to all the captains, assistants and these wonderful companies who are supporting them. Guess I'll throw my support towards Team THP and the old guard of Capt Hawk and Mr Bird, but everyone that got in to this event are huge winners.

Congrats to all the captains, assistants and these wonderful companies who are supporting them. Guess I'll throw my support towards Team THP and the old guard of Capt Hawk and Mr Bird, but everyone that got in to this event are huge winners.

Well that made my morning! Thanks Duey, we'll do you proud.

Im a cleveland homer through and through. Their lines over the years have been game changers for me.
This is what I am hoping for brosef. I feel like I am getting close to my potential as a golfer but that I am not quite there yet. Each time I have changed equipment my handicap has dropped. Really hoping this trend continues with Cleveland and I don't see any reason why it wont.

Racking up the supporters already...much appreciated Duey!

I cannot believe I missed this announcement yesterday... what the heck was I doing.

Congrats again to everyone, really looking forward to following your journeys.

These announcements bring the excitement to a higher level! Congrats to you all!

Back