TaylorMade Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

im glad mine wasnt the only one that was sideways!

You guys are just trying to draw attention to your videos. I got you figured out. :stop:

SUPPORTING THP’S DREAM TEAM IN THE #GRANDADDY
Hawk, AtlGolfer, GregDan, Pkielwa, jlukes, TexasHacker34, tpluff, TR2GRN18​

You guys are just trying to draw attention to your videos. I got you figured out. :stop:

SUPPORTING THP’S DREAM TEAM IN THE #GRANDADDY
Hawk, AtlGolfer, GregDan, Pkielwa, jlukes, TexasHacker34, tpluff, TR2GRN18​

ID NEVER! :bananadance:

Good luck everyone. Look forward to seeing who gets these spots!

Good luck everyone. I just got caught up on the entire thread! I did not want to look(any more) before I did mine. Thanks to all who gave it a shot! It's just like putting: Never up, Never in!
:clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp:

Golf clap to all you guys for putting a video out there. I know the feeling well, and am proud of you guys for taking the plunge.

Can't wait to see who joins us.

This is just under the wire, I am a complete rookie at Instagram and it shows, but it was fun.

Tweets

Randy Malone ‏@DawgDaddy47 8s
@taylormadegolf hackersparadise #THPMC http://instagram.com/p/hkR3b5A48M/

Nicely done, DD!

I REALLY wanted to title it LSD, but felt that may not be Kosher...

That one made me laugh. Good stuff!

Great job on the entries everyone, I am blown away by the creativity you guys are putting forth. 2 more gents joining the Taylormade crew soon!

Some Seriously Really Stellar Deliveries Lads!

There were a lot of great and creative videos created for this contest and posted in this thread. The entire THP community should be proud of what's being posted in each of these contest threads. For a group of folks who may not have been familiar with the tools previously, the results are incredible.

Well done everyone, and best of luck to everyone who submitted an entry and to the judges for trying to figure out how to choose two winners.

Good luck to everyone! There are quite a few videos I have in mind that have a chance...and mine is not one of them, hehe. Well done THP.

Some really good entries submitted at the deadline, nice job everyone!!

Looking forward to hearing the judges decision!

Great job on the entries everyone, I am blown away by the creativity you guys are putting forth. 2 more gents joining the Taylormade crew soon!

Uhhhhhhh, I saw an entry from our only HOF lady, that is the one I am pulling for most.

These threads have been really fun to review. Tons of creativity coming from THPers, which is great because the stakes are really high.

By the way, if we could tone down the greatness of some of these entries a bit, I would really appreciate it. I would like to actually get into the MC, and the competition is so great that I have zero chance. :Alien:

The judges are really going to have a thought time with this one. Looking forward to seeing who wins.

Uhhhhhhh, I saw an entry from our only HOF lady, that is the one I am pulling for most.

Yup! She could take most men to the woodshed quicker than a robin sucking down a red wiggler :hungry:

That's no lady. KB is a machine. A fairways, greens, and sink putts to crush your soul machine.

Yup! She could take most men to the woodshed quicker than a robin sucking down a red wiggler :hungry:

KellyBo is gonna kill me.

Although, by the sounds of it, she could beat up most guys. We all saw what she did to OG as he was trying to escape!

Good luck to all who entered this one. I got frustrated as heck on mine and ran out of time, but back to the drawing board.

Some Seriously Really Stellar Deliveries Lads!
I see what you did there! Nicely done.

Good luck to everyone, some excellent submissions for sure!

So ashamed of myself. Didn't come up with a good idea until it was too late! Hopefully it will translate later to another contest!

So ashamed of myself. Didn't come up with a good idea until it was too late!

Jump in the Cleveland contest and give it a shot in there :thumb:

Caught up with a bunch of vids I missed since my last perusal, Ya'll ROCKED it. WOW Those are some good entries!

So ashamed of myself. Didn't come up with a good idea until it was too late! Hopefully it will translate later to another contest!

Cleveland thread....still pondering ideas.

Good luck to all, there was a ton of great entries submitted

Can't wait to see who the 2 winners are

Back