The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

Travel safe everyone! I know that feeling of excitement. It's unreal.

Just landed in PHX. Had the cutest little girl sitting across the aisle, she only knew the words hi and was waving her hand the entire flight. Time to meet up with ATL!

Go get em dream team

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Looks like Dan and I chose the right spot to eat

y9asyseh.jpg

Holly cheap prices.

Joe, I haven't had the chance to eat, quit making me salivate!

Just landed in PHX. Had the cutest little girl sitting across the aisle, she only knew the words hi and was waving her hand the entire flight. Time to meet up with ATL!

Let it be known, this is what happens when you meet up with ATL at an airport:

tuqumu6e.jpg

On the plane to SD. When in Rome.

Eventful morning, so far. My flights were cancelled and American put me on flights getting to SD tomorrow evening! In-steps Callaway after-hours travel and I'm now on a United flight getting in today!!! But, I'm about to board, and the gate agent says , after 1st class is on, the Captain says this is a weight restricted flight and only the first 38 people to get on will be allowed to fly! Mad rush to get on!!! Now, on-board, they call OFF five people, and put 5 DIFFERENT PEOPLE on!!!!! What in the heck is going on here?! CRAZY! So, as soon as they get this bird in the air, I'll feel a bit better!!!

Good luck Paul.
Glad to see Callaway step in and make things happen.

Eventful morning, so far. My flights were cancelled and American put me on flights getting to SD tomorrow evening! In-steps Callaway after-hours travel and I'm now on a United flight getting in today!!! But, I'm about to board, and the gate agent says , after 1st class is on, the Captain says this is a weight restricted flight and only the first 38 people to get on will be allowed to fly! Mad rush to get on!!! Now, on-board, they call OFF five people, and put 5 DIFFERENT PEOPLE on!!!!! What in the heck is going on here?! CRAZY! So, as soon as they get this bird in the air, I'll feel a bit better!!!

Wow that's insane but glad Callaway helped u out

Getting ready to head out to with Joe to San Diego. Safe travels everyone and see you soon!

That's crazy Paul, but major kudos to Callaway for helping out every way possible!

Wow, way to be Callaway! Exciting to see all the pieces moving towards the battlefield.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

40 minutes and will be at the gate. Just got a great view of the Grand Canyon.

40 minutes and will be at the gate. Just got a great view of the Grand Canyon.

Your on the right side of the plane? Have fun capt

Yes sir I am! Thinking about moving to the left for landing to see SD.

Alright final flight out to SD. Can't wait to get out there. Just 4 short hours!

Nice Taylor. Yep he's the first. Four more of us will be the very shortly. Pkielwa, GregDan, and jlukes come in later this afternoon.

What a travel adventure so far!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Ok guys, 8PM bedtime and no alchoholic beverages, hehe

Back