The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 month from today, my wife and I will be headed to Punta Cana for a much needed and deserved vacation. Can't wait!

Sht! I forgot to book my plane ticket. Might have to fly standby.

Things are coming along with the purchase of the house

Had the inspection Friday, ran into some issues in the basement, after going back and forth they are taking care of just about everything for us. Huge relief as I thought there may be some sticking points that would force us to walk away.

So still on pace to close 2 days after Christmas barring any setbacks!

That's great Mike.

Congrats Mike! Hope there is no other issues along the way

Congrats Mike!

My first happy happy joy joy post, here goes nothing. Wish me luck.

I've got my first Christmas with my probable future wife, I never thought I'd get lucky enough to find somebody to put up with me; and do it so beautifully. Lots to look forward to, something I haven't had in a long while.

Good for you PLH! Sounds like an awesome Christmas in the making :thumb:

Got a great compliment from my friend who I work under at Farm Bureau. Said my P/C production for the first year (starting from scratch with no renewals helping it out) was very impressive. Two more years and it will all be worth it. The goal wasn't then, but is now, to take over the agency the next town over. I'm looking at three years from now.

Even with that better than normal first year, I never could have done it without my wife. We'd have been in the poor house had it not been for her. Most agents don't make it the first three years because the money isn't great until you've toughed it out first.

Congrats Smalls! :clapp: Patience is so hard sometimes but so worth it in the end :thumb:

1 month from today, my wife and I will be headed to Punta Cana for a much needed and deserved vacation. Can't wait!

Nice one Dev, whereabouts are you staying? (We were there in September and stopped at Ocean Blue & Sand)

After the ice storm last Thursday night, we are finally starting to that out! HHJJ!!

8asyvuhy.jpg

After the ice storm last Thursday night, we are finally starting to that out! HHJJ!!

We finally got over freezing for the first time in a week. Winter sucks!

Sweet Cookie. heard it was horrible.

Trevor: still some "cobblestone" ice on a few bridges.......crap makes you feel like you are driving down the roughest road ever. Some accidents still happening this morning.

Dev: I'm waiting for someone to stab him. Although, he wasn't play defense last night so what can ya do? Took my Scandrick inflatable down. Hahaha

8asyvuhy.jpg

This might be the longest I've seen a Cowboy hold the football. Lol (J/K)

Trevor: still some "cobblestone" ice on a few bridges.......crap makes you feel like you are driving down the roughest road ever. Some accidents still happening this morning.

I had to see some customers this morning and riding down I35 and seeing sheets of ice blow off the tops of semis is unnerving for me. I ain't used to this crap!

I am literally shaking sitting here at my desk right now.... Just got year end bonus information and I am speechless and in utter shock.

I've always been the kind of guy that is happy with simply being acknowledged for hard work, but this takes it to a new level. Gotta keep grinding.

Jesse, with that post in the HHJJ, it must be a big one!!! Congrats dude, that's awesome.

Hard work rewarded: gotta love it!

Congrats JJ buddy. Love seeing people rewarded for hard work.

I am literally shaking sitting here at my desk right now.... Just got year end bonus information and I am speechless and in utter shock.

I've always been the kind of guy that is happy with simply being acknowledged for hard work, but this takes it to a new level. Gotta keep grinding.
I'm thinking a little more than Jelly-of-the-Month? Congrats dude.

Congrats Jesse! Glad to hear all those long hours paid off.

Congrats, Jesse!

Atta boy, Jesse. Well deserved, bro.

Nothing says job well done like a big check.
Congrats buddy!

This makes me smile for you dude!

congrats JJ! you deserve it brotha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back