The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pitch_perfect_-_aca-scuse_me.gif

For some reason I could watch that over and over again.

Aca- love that movie

And I have no plans to ever break that addiction

what's the movie?

Pitch Perfect.... I totally watched it just for the singing and not for the couple of smoking hot girls in it singing in the shower

So I am still on duty and surfing through youtube and come across "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon". It is 45 minutes of cookoo conspiracy theory that there was no way we landed on the moon and it was all faked.

It's nice to know that people appreciate you working on a day when I could have very easily just wrapped this into a long weekend with Christmas coming. Patients are pretty grateful that the office was open today. Phone's been ringing off the hook. I can guarantee that 3/4 of the chiropractors in this town are not open today. Baffles me.

It's nice to know that people appreciate you working on a day when I could have very easily just wrapped this into a long weekend with Christmas coming. Patients are pretty grateful that the office was open today. Phone's been ringing off the hook. I can guarantee that 3/4 of the chiropractors in this town are not open today. Baffles me.

I'll be up buddy! Need an alignment

Hard to believe it's almost Christmas, just feels strange this year.

Best part (and worst part) about being a professional. Work when you want, earn when you want.

Dolla dolla bills, y'all.

Best part (and worst part) about being a professional. Work when you want, earn when you want.

Dolla dolla bills, y'all.

Child please!!!

Days off? What's that?

Dolla dolla bills, y'all

All I see when I see this statement is mikedean's silly avatar.

Days off? What's that?

That's what us mere mortals call time to THP without the boss getting mad.

I feel the same way. It's like Christmas, or the holidays since we technically celebrate Hannukah, doesn't really exist this year. I have no holiday spirit this year.

Yeah, THP staff would disagree with this....

When you get older it's hard to have that jolly Christmas spirit. Now when the grand babies come along it pumps it back up. We are heading to Athens, Ga. tomorrow to spend the night. It will be fun to get up on Christmas morning and watch that sweet little grand baby all excited.

I feel the same way. It's like Christmas, or the holidays since we technically celebrate Hannukah, doesn't really exist this year. I have no holiday spirit this year.

It's just funky feeling lol, I usually have a nice list all worked out, this year I wanted nothing, I usually get a little giddy about the holidays and this year it's just blah. I can't figure it out but there's always next year lol.

Were finding it harder and harder now that the kids are older it doesn't have that same feel. Lee and I buy what we want all year so..... Time to Mix it up next year!

When you get older it's hard to have that jolly Christmas spirit. Now when the grand babies come along it pumps it back up. We are heading to Athens, Ga. tomorrow to spend the night. It will be fun to get up on Christmas morning and watch that sweet little grand baby all excited.

Haha Gray, I'm not sure screaming kids would get me excited lol, I'm too grumpy for all that happiness stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back