The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
where can you do that at? fredmeyers? safeway? winco or Costco?
You can exchange them at most places where you can buy the machine. Best Buy, Bed Beth & Beyond, etc.

In Tampa with Cheryl, arrived this evening. Made reservation thru Golf Now at The Eagles-Lakes for morning. We're here for a good time, not a long time. G'nite!

egehyruj.jpg

Freezing fog with less than 50 feet of visibility has made me day dream of summer. So my happy happy joy joy today is thinking about my favorite river spot.

Is it June yet?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Finally got home from a birthday party and I can hear myself think again, the band was way to loud.

After 31+ years of working for the US Government (Navy, FAA), today is my official retirement day! WOO HOO!!!

After 31+ years of working for the US Government (Navy, FAA), today is my official retirement day! WOO HOO!!!

That's awesome...congrats

Congrats and Thank you!

Congrats, that's absolutely fantastic!

Congrats JManni62 :clapp:. I enjoyed the same thing eight years ago when I retired from working at Robins AFB. It's such an awesome and fulfilling time in your life. Retirement will take a little time to get use to but you can do it :D

Congrats on the retirement! Incredible accomplishment.

Congrats JManni62 :clapp:. I enjoyed the same thing eight years ago when I retired from working at Robins AFB. It's such an awesome and fulfilling time in your life. Retirement will take a little time to get use to but you can do it :D

Congrats JM, I retired 6 years ago myself, listen to what Ole Gray says but I can truthfully say that my last day was on a Sunday and on Monday morning I was fully into retirement. I was on the golf course at 8 a.m. and there was no crowd, that convinced me that retirement was all I wanted it to be.

Congrats and Thank you!!

Benjamin William Mavros joined the family yesterday. 8 lbs 2 oz 20 in and everyone is doing great!

yna5u3up.jpg

Taps away

That's awesome PGG!! Happy that mom and baby are healthy and doing good. I guess kiss sleep goodbye???

That's awesome PGG!! Happy that mom and baby are healthy and doing good. I guess kiss sleep goodbye???

Definitely. Last night was about 2 hours scattered from 2 - 8

Taps away

Congrats, Philly!

Congrats on Benjamin's arrival PGG, looks like big sister is thrilled.

Congrats PGG! Happy to hear everyone is doing great! Enjoy buddy!

Congrats Philly!

Congrats PGG!! Hope everyone is doing well and happy!

Big sister grinning at Benjamin is priceless! Congrats on your new born son :clapp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back