The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's pretty freaking cool. Gotta make sure you run it now and then though still. hehe

I am going to try and start walking and riding more places. I just need to fix my cruiser up a little though so I can.
You need this bad boy...
Elektra_straight8celk1_cl.jpg

Call your insurance guy. Let him know you're driving it less. With my company, less than 7,500 miles a year is a HUGE discount.
I have my insurance thru USAA, might have to give them a ring.

Since 11/22, I have purchased 2 tanks of gas. My SUV still has over 1/2 tank in it from the 2nd tank I purchased a few weeks back.

I've been doing that for years, I love not having to stop at the gas station multiple times per week.

I dont know why, but it reminded me of this

[video=youtube;m1yir-p68xM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1yir-p68xM[/video]

The Wife and I were talking today, and she made the comment that as of tomorrow, my car will not have been moved in 1 week. Working so close to home, and being close to where I need to go, I have been riding my bike just about anywhere I need to go.
She's gonna make you sell it dude. You better drive somewhere tomorrow! Haha.

You need this bad boy...

I have my insurance thru USAA, might have to give them a ring.
How much is a bike like that? How many speeds? What's the brand?

Do call them. It's definitely worth it.

When both dogs are asleep, and you squeeze a squeaky toy, both dogs jump up like they were shot out of a cannon, and are wide awake and ready to play.

Tape measures here, one of our dogs goes crazy when she hears one, we call tape measures "puppy crack" around here.

In fact we can't even say puppy crack without her going nuts.

Tape measures here, one of our dogs goes crazy when she hears one, we call tape measures "puppy crack" around here.

not sure if that's a good or bad thing, hahahahaha... that's funny.

That is funny stuff. Dogs are awesome.

She also will watch a fire in the fireplace, watch the smoke and sparks go up the chimney, then run around the house looking out the windows to look for it.

She's nuts

She also will watch a fire in the fireplace, watch the smoke and sparks go up the chimney, then run around the house looking out the windows to look for it.

She's nuts

what kind of dog is she?

My boxer absolutely loves ice, I cannot open the freezer without her being right next to me. Good news is I will never have to buy treats.

Tappin away

I need to relocate my home studio to an upstairs bedroom and I'm not really feeling it after all the excitement, gotta get it done though, music needs to be made.

I still laugh every time I hear this commercial

"We need to slap a slippery fish right in the gill holes"

Tappin away

Boom! Suck it puttin4bird

D08A137A-86E5-46A0-9E11-5B15EC388FE0_zps2wbv60uh.jpg

A 9 and an 8 by P4B. Beer must be flowing.

And Jake won match play.

#Boom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back