TaylorMade Golf - 2 More Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

TaylorMade Golf - 2 More Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

I don't care at all. Nope. Don't. Didn't check this thread first thing in the am. Nope. Didn't happen.

Seriously, this will be my first time tuned into a names announcement. Should be fun!

I'm guessing closer to mid day for this announcement..... Unless it's made from 35000 ft of course

It's Sunday morning and two lives, two people will forever remember where they were when they saw their names printed on a monitor.
These two will be TaylorMade Staffer in the Ultimate golf event ever, PERIOD!

intense-soccer-fan-gif_zpse6efe58f.gif

I cannot wait for this announcement!! Looking forward to seeing who the 2 lucky THPers are!!

Heading to the gym now so hopefully I don't miss the announcement.

Who wouldn't wanna be Morgan Cup-Ier!? Can't wait to see who's picked.

I'm guessing closer to mid day for this announcement..... Unless it's made from 35000 ft of course

Not a bad guess. I would say closer to late afternoon.

Sooooooo don't want to wait this is worse than Christmas

Thanks for the heads up. Cameras rolling everyone!

Late this afternoon it is!

Tick-Tock, tick-tock...... Good luck everybody

Yup good luck everybody! :blob:

Yes! This afternoon! Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This afternoon we add two more brothers to the TM Fraternity. Cannot wait to see who will join the team!!!

KG

Just Tapping Away

I'm really excited to see who gets in today ! TM is an awesome company, good luck to all!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Can't wait to see who else joins me as a proud TaylorMade staffer this year! I've been day dreaming bag setups and this company is going to be awesome to be a part of!

Can't wait to see who else joins me as a proud TaylorMade staffer this year! I've been day dreaming bag setups and this company is going to be awesome to be a part of!

I want this one really bad. Pretty much as bad as a Fat kid wants more Cake!

Ah. I have to go out for a couple of hours and thought I'd miss out on the excitement real time. Now, perhaps I'll be back just in time. It's gonna be a real exciting afternoon on THP!

Ah. I have to go out for a couple of hours and thought I'd miss out on the excitement real time. Now, perhaps I'll be back just in time. It's gonna be a real exciting afternoon on THP!
Me, too! Wife is draggin me out, even after I told her what I'm waiting for! Women just don't get it!!

Me, too! Wife is draggin me out, even after I told her what I'm waiting for! Women just don't get it!!

You got a smart phone T0ADster :D. You'll be lighting that thing up like New Year's fire works going off :bomb:!

Guess I can go ahead and take that nap then, good luck all!

I'll be in Ohio for a Christmas party. Just hoping I have some signal to see who is selected. Good luck to all!

Ladies and gentlemen, 3 pm est we will announce 2 new members.

Oh boy can't wait! Good luck to everyone yet again!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Just a couple of hours to go, get those cameras ready!

Back