The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spend the day with great friends and family with a jet ski and sea biscuit, then doing some fishing with the sun shining. Loved it.
Sounds like fun. Catch any fish?
Got the shipping notice on my Golf Buddy Voice GPS. Should be here Tuesday. Looks like I HAVE TO golf Wednesdy now.
Not a bad thing, playing golf that is.
Attended my first NHL game with Cheryl tonight in Tampa, watched Lightning/Montreal Canadiens. Good game, very entertaining.
Never been myself but would love to catch a game

Got the shipping notice on my Golf Buddy Voice GPS. Should be here Tuesday. Looks like I HAVE TO golf Wednesdy now.

I'm liking the sounds of this!

Lee scheduled her first ever fitting... I'm excited for her, but not the wallet. She's a Callaway girl from back in the day.

Lee scheduled her first ever fitting... I'm excited for her, but not the wallet. She's a Callaway girl from back in the day.

Good for her! That will be really fun. I know I enjoyed my time out in Cali getting fit. Just wish I had a little more time to spend with those guys. Such a wealth of knowledge.

I am having a blast spending time with my daughter. She is becoming a beautiful young lady. On a side note. I will hurt any young punk that hurts my daughter. I have no problem going back to prison! Well, that's what I tell her, I've never been to prison but when it comes to her safety, Dad does what he needs to do to protect his angel.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Good for her! That will be really fun. I know I enjoyed my time out in Cali getting fit. Just wish I had a little more time to spend with those guys. Such a wealth of knowledge.

I agree..... I could of talked equipment with those guys into the night.... To experience the fitting with guys that know their product lines like they did was just unbelievable.... Every and any question was answered and often then being handed a club with the configuration in question to hit was "priceless".

Hey Bullfrog, try this one when they are leaving on a date. "Young man, just remember, whatever you do to my daughter, I get to do to you when you get back." Its fun to watch it sink in while his wheels are turning inside his head. Daughters change men. Glad you are having such a good time.

JM

Driveway to golf course clubhouse is just over 1 minute

Driveway to golf course clubhouse is just over 1 minute

KellyBo and I use to live that close to the course we played. Well maybe two or three minutes and we loved it but you're going to be spoiled rotton :D

Leaving on a flight to Phoenix in 5 hours. Ready for relaxation.

Thanks fellas...looks like a decent one too with a solid range...mc prep

It's football time !

Sounds like fun. Catch any fish?

Thanks Tadashi, yeah we got 6 fish, 5 snapper and 1 gurnard. Im not sure you will know what those fish are but here is a couple of pictures of them, Snapper on the left, gurnard on the right. The Gurnard has little feeler type things that it uses for walking on the muddy bottom chasing crabs and stuff it eats, and it has those beautiful coloured wings, they actually glow in the water. Both fish are very high on the eating scale.

Well....... At least I caught a lot of fish today!

Migraine sucks though.

Fish fry will be good tomorrow

Last edited:
I was cleaning out my bag and found a SR3 at the bottom. Thought I had lost them all from Orlando. Here's to hoping I don't lose it on my first swing next time I play.

After being at my parent's for a week, we made it home in 13 hours today.

My wife and I celebrated our 7th anniversary. Went to a nice steak house here in town, enjoyed a kid-free evening. I'm still a pretty lucky guy.

My HHJJ is that I am not a Cowboys fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back