The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing the Bay area she may have loved there too. :)

California does tend to spoil people that live there.

Had a dream last night about buying some new golf pants. I was in a golf store and found a rack of golf pants with the Batman logo on them. Think of the Billy Horschel US Open octopus pants and that was the look; blue with the The Bat logo in just a white outline. I was actually saddened to wake from this dream. I want to buy those pants and wear them. I may have a golf fashion problem...........

Not sure my 2014 will last very long.....after all my back problems this year, I am finally at the point of going back to play badminton, BUT the first club night is the 2nd January, so bearing mind how long it has been since I played, I may not even reach the first weekend of the new year.... :beat-up:

To try and combat this, I have downloaded an app onto my phone last night called C25K which, for those of you who don't know, is a training app that will get you from couch potato to running 5K in 8 weeks (apparently) but I need to purchase a pair of trainers before I can start jogging/running again

So if you don't hear from me on Friday, you know I didn't survive badminton.....

Christmas music at work....on a monday....after Christmas....STOP THE MADNESS

Hey, if they are going to treat you like it's Christmas, I think that's your green light to go home for the day.

Holiday's are freaking exhausting. Finally an empty house after almost a week.

No doubt man, Im beat between that and the move and freaking work its been nonstop

HELLO TM TESTING IN FL!!!

Someone should lose their teeth for that. Or at least the access to playing of any music for a year.

Man that would drive me nuts.

I stayed in a mild state of drunkeness most of the time, so it wasn't all that bad lol. Just no time to do the things I need to do and I feel like I'm behind. Once this week is over it will be smooth sailing though.

Babysitter is sick. So it's just me and the kids.

Bubble Guppies movie viewing: 1

Today doesnt feel like Monday. Holidays mid-week always mess with my head.

Today doesnt feel like Monday. Holidays mid-week always mess with my head.

Try being retired when you never know what day it is :bulgy-eyes:. I wake up and ask KellyBo what day it is and she says, I don't know, go look at the calendar :D...

Try being retired when you never know what day it is :bulgy-eyes:. I wake up and ask KellyBo what day it is and she says, I don't know, go look at the calendar :D...

I was thinking she would just say "It's Monday. The Falcons lost again yesterday."

hehehe

Yea, tomorrow and Wednesday off makes this a weird week. I'm all confused.

I was thinking she would just say "It's Monday. The Falcons lost again yesterday."

hehehe

No more of that shat the rest of the year huh? :D

Haha, should we start placing bets on how many times you will watch that today?

I fear for my day. I might slip the Lorax past the warden. Just for some variety.

Haha, should we start placing bets on how many times you will watch that today?

She got bored by bubble guppies. She wants to watch Monsters Inc!

What a glorious day.

First Monday I've had to work in 4 months. And my idiot boss from NYC is here today. Time to fake a stomach bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back