#OwnTheSecondShot - THP & Adams Golf Event Info

Adams is in Plano & Cowboy Club is in Grapevine...i'm guessing a hotel in the middle should work. Since Fri night is at Adams HQ & Sat is at the course.....local DFW guys any suggestions?

I suggest stay close to the airport since grapevine is close to the airport (5 miles)?and your only making one trip to plano.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 Cleveland guy too.....

And there he is! Always waiting for the Grand Entrance! Glad you're in this thing Nate. I was worried you might be #1 on the waiting list.

I suggest stay close to the airport since grapevine is close to the airport (5 miles)?and your only making one trip to plano.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I will be driving up on Friday morning. If anyone is considering playing 18 before the event let me know.

Holy cow I'm catching up and congrats to everyone that got in, 2second sellout lol, thatsfreakin huge!

Thanks. I will be driving up on Friday morning. If anyone is considering playing 18 before the event let me know.

I think Cookie said he was going to setup some stuff for Friday and Sunday

Yeah baby!! JakeNation will be in full effect in Dallas!!

I've got a case of dejavu.

March, Texas, and THP awesomeness!

Be happy people! This one is going to be incredible, I can feel it!

I'm looking forward to following along, this should be an outstanding event. Congratulations to everyone that got in, I'm hoping to see you in some 2nd shot videos.

I think Cookie said he was going to setup some stuff for Friday and Sunday

I would be very interested in whatever is going down. Planning on driving down Wednesday and back on Monday, so I've got so much time for activities.

And there he is! Always waiting for the Grand Entrance! Glad you're in this thing Nate. I was worried you might be #1 on the waiting list.

Driving right now, trying to catch up.

Great lineup of THPers. Congrats to all that got in. I would say have fun guys but that is a given at any THP event.

I got in!

On the road back from Dallas Golf now. Picked up a new ugly putter. More to come on this later!

I have been stuck at work. Just got on. I sent in my email but guessing I'm too late?
Is there a waiting list?

I have been stuck at work. Just got on. I sent in my email but guessing I'm too late?
Is there a waiting list?

Yes there is. GG has the list and will probably email you that you are on it & probably where you are on the list.

Still missing one more name on my list. Did I miss someone?

The picks of this course are stunning....you guys are going to Rock this event

As someone else mentioned, we will be organizing an early Sunday round for those interested...more to come on that over the next week.

Sundays round will be completely unofficial from the Adams event & THP for reference.

What a day, as luck would have it my boss scheduled a meeting from 3-4pm today. I already had a private appointment on my calendar at 3 but he ignored it...so I returned the favor and ignored him until I at least got my email sent. I didn't have a chance to wait around and chat in this thread and luckily got back to my desk to an email from Morgan saying I was one of the 30! We've got a great group guys, this is going to be a great event!!!

Congrats to all you lucky guys that got in, im sure you will love it. THP doesn't do things by halfs.

Back