The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

No sir. But I do make an attempt to read every single post made on the forum as part of my duties.

Have I ever told you that you're my hero?

Except the time you did this:
dazu5aze.jpg

No sir. But I do make an attempt to read every single post made on the forum as part of my duties.

Sorry buddy! Hope my little gift gives me a little leeway for my silliness.

Report random posts for no good reason. That really makes the mods happy.

***please note - do not do this***

Because you're a bad-ass super mod and my hero.

Truth.

Not envious of you mods at all, AT, ALL.
My pleasure dude. Absolutely, my pleasure.

Have I ever told you that you're my hero?

Except the time you did this:
dazu5aze.jpg

Know how I know you weren't really upset? I wasn't left off the Christmas card list...

Know how I know you weren't really upset? I wasn't left off the Christmas card list...

I can't be mad at you for more than a few fortnights.

Lol at this thread. Keeps you on your toes.
It does that for sure.

Do you guys get an email every time the words "Lock" and "Mods" show up in the same sentence on the forum?

Cause every time those words are uttered, mods be creepin....
I wish we did. We could get the Marketplace ads closed quicker sometimes!

Because you're a bad-ass super mod and my hero.

Truth.

Not envious of you mods at all, AT, ALL.
It's all worth it when you can ban someone who deserves it. Not the spammy kind of bans, but people who really deserve it. And thankfully, there are not that many who really deserve it!

If you only knew how often the report button is used for thanking a post with a comment!

Stone cold truth

I just wanted to give a quick shout out to MikeDean441. When you look at that 2014 Events Calendar, realize the reason it is happening is because of him. Yes, GG and I came up with the ideas and put them into motion. That is when MikeDean took over. He took our idea and sponsor and linked them to locations, golf courses, resorts and more. All while fitting into a tight window sometimes of both cost and dates.

He worked his magic so much this year and the calendar shows it. I am not sure we will ever have a year with this many events, but if we have any at all, they will be amazing because of his hard work. If you are at an event and see him there, just give him a quick thanks.

The 2014 calendar of events is staggering. Some outstanding events slated and some unbelievable locations. Well done to all of you guys on that, and thanks to mike for the hard work.

I just wanted to give a quick shout out to MikeDean441. When you look at that 2014 Events Calendar, realize the reason it is happening is because of him. Yes, GG and I came up with the ideas and put them into motion. That is when MikeDean took over. He took our idea and sponsor and linked them to locations, golf courses, resorts and more. All while fitting into a tight window sometimes of both cost and dates.

He worked his magic so much this year and the calendar shows it. I am not sure we will ever have a year with this many events, but if we have any at all, they will be amazing because of his hard work. If you are at an event and see him there, just give him a quick thanks.

You guys are killing it this year with the calendar. Mike just gets things done.

I am giving Mike Dean a fist bump and JB a big hug when I see them next

Wait...

Phenomenal job Mike!!!

I still think that us, as forum members, don't see a quarter of the behind the scenes work that goes on to make these events a reality. I think sometimes people just think you can call up a company and say "Hey, give away some free stuff at this event we are having, OK? OK." (Obviously not trying to make light of that convo, just an example). You guys have great relationships with these companies, but it has to make business sense on their end, and you have to convince them of that.

Then 441 steps in and his job is to negotiate a price that sometimes seems like it was impossible to do, so it can be inclusive to any and all members from any financial background. He works his tail off, on top of having family and career obligations, to get it finished.

Just want you guys to know that all that work, while it may be overlooked by some, it's not overlooked by all. Really appreciate what you guys have been able to do this year and how much you have been able to give back to us "hackers" with all these up close and personal experiences in the industry.

Brad,
The irony in your post is that if I went that way, it would probably be easier than what we are working on based on past relationships built and trust. I mean that sincerely too.

Brad,
The irony in your post is that if I went that way, it would probably be easier than what we are working on based on past relationships built and trust. I mean that sincerely too.

Anybody who listened to your chat with Harry on Callaway Talks will understand that there is a higher level of thinking and meaning behind these events. It's the future of customer engagement and its concepts can be applied to any line of work in one way or another.

Anybody who listened to your chat with Harry on Callaway Talks will understand that there is a higher level of thinking and meaning behind these events. It's the future of customer engagement and its concepts can be applied to any line of work in one way or another.

Thank you for that. He and I have worked well together for quite some time and understand each other's goals regardless if they fit the same puzzle or not (which they often dont).

We believe what we are doing is revolutionary in the way the media will have to adapt or go stale. Others view it as some message board like the others. Our goal is to never be like anybody else and through creativity have done that so far. It would be very easy to sit back like some places do nothing but write some articles and say "everybody sucks" and grab some ad revenue from those you are not making fun of. Or, you can truly bring creativity and change the way people view things and work with everybody.

There are days when I think the former makes more sense. bag all the events and sit back and collect a pay check. But days I am not working, I feel lost. My brain has to keep moving (its a flaw) and GG and I are constantly looking at ways to make things better and bring more fun ideas to the people that make up the community part of THP.

Just want to throw out my appreciation to 441 for all of his hard work and also to JB Morgan and all of the other mods for your hard work and keeping the sanity here, you are all very much appreciated by this old man.

There are days when I think the former makes more sense. bag all the events and sit back and collect a pay check. But days I am not working, I feel lost. My brain has to keep moving (its a gift) and GG and I are constantly looking at ways to make things better and bring more fun ideas to the people that make up the community part of THP.

FIFY

Thank you for that. He and I have worked well together for quite some time and understand each other's goals regardless if they fit the same puzzle or not (which they often dont).

We believe what we are doing is revolutionary in the way the media will have to adapt or go stale. Others view it as some message board like the others. Our goal is to never be like anybody else and through creativity have done that so far. It would be very easy to sit back like some places do nothing but write some articles and say "everybody sucks" and grab some ad revenue from those you are not making fun of. Or, you can truly bring creativity and change the way people view things and work with everybody.

There are days when I think the former makes more sense. bag all the events and sit back and collect a pay check. But days I am not working, I feel lost. My brain has to keep moving (its a flaw) and GG and I are constantly looking at ways to make things better and bring more fun ideas to the people that make up the community part of THP.

Pretty sure you and I could talk all day about it. I've taken the same customer engagement concepts, altered them, and plugged it into healthcare. It just works, but you have to work at it, and it is one of the major reasons I have been able to grow a practice in a time where more and more Chiropractors are going out of business (right down the street actually.) It's so similar it's not even funny.

Someday we're gonna have a few drinks and talk a little more about it. I don't know when, but someday. Lol.

Pretty sure you and I could talk all day about it. I've taken the same customer engagement concepts, altered them, and plugged it into healthcare. It just works, but you have to work at it, and it is one of the major reasons I have been able to grow a practice in a time where more and more Chiropractors are going out of business (right down the street actually.) It's so similar it's not even funny.

Someday we're gonna have a few drinks and talk a little more about it. I don't know when, but someday. Lol.

Works for me. I could talk about this stuff all day long, but boredom would set in rather quickly.
The amount of books and education I have taken and read on this stuff is downright staggering. Its like an addiction.

Yeah not envious of the Mods. Definitely some work to stay on top of everything with so many of us knuckleheads. :)
with the new look of the forum and solid membership it's a fun task. There isn't a lot of ill will being posted. It's really more about keeping on topic in some threads or responding to new members that posted and may have been over looked. Being a mod with you guys is fun

I wish the alert button was moved, we do get random email for no reason sometimes

Mike does one heck of a job and really should go into some sort of event planning or dream reality business.

Works for me. I could talk about this stuff all day long, but boredom would set in rather quickly.
The amount of books and education I have taken and read on this stuff is downright staggering. Its like an addiction.

The golf side of this community is one thing. The the things I've learned on both a personal and professional level is what I never in a million years expected.

I'm lot sure I would get bored reading and listening. But I may get overwhelmed a bit lol.

The golf side of this community is one thing. The the things I've learned on both a personal and professional level is what I never in a million years expected.

I'm lot sure I would get bored reading and listening. But I may get overwhelmed a bit lol.

I agree 1000%. There are people here, that I have never met or only met once or twice, that I would surround myself on a professional level over people that are in my community. It's pretty incredible really.

Thank you Mike Dean for an awesome 2013 and an incredible line up in 2014. Can't wait to meet you in a couple weeks dude!

I agree 1000%. There are people here, that I have never met or only met once or twice, that I would surround myself on a professional level over people that are in my community. It's pretty incredible really.

Thats very sweet of you to say about me Brad. #PrestigeWorldwideChiropractors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back