Bridgestone Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

Regarding the ball to play, even after a fitting I still think there's value in playing a sleeve of different options to confirm what you want to game full time.

It was a bit of a close call for me between the RX and the RXS. I went with the former for the Vegas event. I recently tried a sleeve of the RXS and like them better. Over and above that, I still really like the e6 too.

I've played the e5, e6, B330, and B330s before. The e5 and B330s were a little too much spin for me from what I could tell, but the e6 and B330 both seemed to work pretty well for me. Will wait and see what the numbers say, but that's what I'm going off of for now.

Shoot me a PM and I would be happy to send you a sleeve of B330 to test on the course.

Dude, I really appreciate the offer, but I've got a sleeve of B330 just waiting for the weather to warm up. Really do appreciate the generosity though.

Dude, I really appreciate the offer, but I've got a sleeve of B330 just waiting for the weather to warm up. Really do appreciate the generosity though.
I have some B330 RX at my house if you need some just give me a hollar!

I have some B330 RX at my house if you need some just give me a hollar!

Appreciate it, Kyle. Never tried the RX or RXS because I have a faster swing speed, but it would probably be worth a try at some point.

So did anyone else notice in the Hilton Head event thread that the prize is equipment that hasn't been released yet so it is under wraps? That's for me interested and excited to hear more!

Seeing how Bridgestone has treated the Morgan Cuppers the past two years, how great they are to everyone involved in the Invitational Series, and how great they are to THP in general, I am so excited to see you all go through the process with them this year.

So did anyone else notice in the Hilton Head event thread that the prize is equipment that hasn't been released yet so it is under wraps? That's for me interested and excited to hear more!

I saw that. Would expect nothing less from Bridgestone after seeing the way they supported the THP Bridgestone Championship last year. We're all in for a treat with them taking over 2014 Invitationals.

Remember when I said that Bridgestone staffers got to replace their irons when the new ones came out at the end of the year? I lied, they get to replace 13 of their 14 clubs.

That's ridiculous.

Remember when I said that Bridgestone staffers got to replace their irons when the new ones came out at the end of the year? I lied, they get to replace 13 of their 14 clubs.
#BOOM! Brand new set of sticks after​ #THPMC! Get to it guys!

mind blown

The only criteria that will be set is that the person is an active member of THP and that the transaction will go through THP Media. So basically you will get a change out offer after the fact when clubs are available and we will make that happen for everybody.

Wow, how freaking awesome is that!

Bridgestone just brought it to a whole new level. There are some lucky people right there!

Wow -- That's pretty incredible.

That really is incredible. The current J40 line is rock solid and I can't even fathom what the next line will offer but the 2014 staffers get to find out with 13 new clubs if they choose to, incredible!

That really is incredible. The current J40 line is rock solid and I can't even fathom what the next line will offer but the 2014 staffers get to find out with 13 new clubs if they choose to, incredible!
I completely agree with this.

Say what!!!! They are launching 13 new wedges, sweet! I kid of course. This is an incredible development

Say what?? Man, I was already pumped to be on team Bridgestone, but they just keep making it better and better. Fitting that I'm wearing my Bridgestone polo to work today when an awesome announcement and contest are made.

Wow, 13 of 14 clubs. That's pretty awesome of Bridgestone to do that. Wouldn't expect anything less though.

Totally insane! Bridgestone freakin rocks! (as if everyone didn't already know that haha)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

That is seriously cool...Bridgestone is so good to our THP family.

That. Is. Incredible.

Boom! That is just too cool!

How awesome is that! Way to go Bridgestone and THP.

Back