The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gezzz Dev...sorry about all that. SUXS doesn't even come close to the words.

Damn Ricky.... Sorry to hear that buddy. Get the princess healthy and take care of that knee.

Wow Ricky, hope it's not serious!

Att left me high and dry this weekend. Uverse went out sat morning. They said it would be up sat. early afternoon. Nothing, didn't even pull the ticket.
A tech shows today and leaves without fixing, put me back into the pool of work tickets. If not fixed tomorrow I'll be calling a new company

Typical ATT. I hate them. Wouldn't be surprised if the tech puts on the ticket he tested and everything looked OK to him. I've had that happen on circuits we have. Sometimes 4 and 5 trips out before they actually do something. SO frustrating.

Hope you're ok Dev.

Typical ATT. I hate them. Wouldn't be surprised if the tech puts on the ticket he tested and everything looked OK to him. I've had that happen on circuits we have. Sometimes 4 and 5 trips out before they actually do something. SO frustrating.

First time for this level of service. But boy they really dropped the ball this time.

Att left me high and dry this weekend. Uverse went out sat morning. They said it would be up sat. early afternoon. Nothing, didn't even pull the ticket.
A tech shows today and leaves without fixing, put me back into the pool of work tickets. If not fixed tomorrow I'll be calling a new company

Man that sounds more like time warner than att

Dev that is terrible! I hope it's not torn bad and you heal up quickly.

Hope that it's nothing serious, Dev.

Another annoying Tapatalk signature!!

Dev, hoping it is nothing serious! Let the good outweigh the bad this last year if you can dude.

-50 here tomorrow with windchill. Awesome.

Yeah they are calling for something like that here tomorrow, -8 tomorrow morning when I leave work without wind chill and will be dropping all day with 20+mph winds.

Tell me about it... Pretty much everything has been canceled here. Even the big plow trucks have been called off the roads because it was so bad.

Ouch not good when the plow trucks get called off the road.

We dodged most of the snow thank god. We only got about 2 inches as we were right on the precipice.

It's just not transitioning over from rain to snow here, calling for 2-5 with 20+ mph winds wonder if I'll be able to get home with the drifting.

Been dealing with a sick kid all day so had no clue we had a freezing rain storm come through. Took one step out the door to go get meds for daughter and slipped and fell back with all my weight on my leg. Felt like when I tore my ankle ligament a few years ago. I just don't have words for how pissed and upset I am right now. Gonna have to try to get an MRI tomorrow. Just can never catch a damn break.

Hate to hear that Ricky! Hope it's nothing!

Been dealing with a sick kid all day so had no clue we had a freezing rain storm come through. Took one step out the door to go get meds for daughter and slipped and fell back with all my weight on my leg. Felt like when I tore my ankle ligament a few years ago. I just don't have words for how pissed and upset I am right now. Gonna have to try to get an MRI tomorrow. Just can never catch a damn break.

I am hoping for the best dude.

Hope everything is ok Ricky.

Dev, man! Just Wow. Hang in there man.

JM

My sister is a physician assistant so I had her come over. She said it doesn't look good. Have to wait for the swelling to go down and have an MRI. I am beside myself. I really try to be a good person. I don't deserve this.

Ricky you are in my thoughts. Keep your chin up.

Sorry to hear that Ricky.

Hope it's just a bad sprain man. Feel better!

My sister is a physician assistant so I had her come over. She said it doesn't look good. Have to wait for the swelling to go down and have an MRI. I am beside myself. I really try to be a good person. I don't deserve this.
strength in numbers buddy! We're the numbers..

Just means you have to go sit on the beach in the DR and have a waitress bring you drinks :D

That sucks Dev, hope it isn't as bad as you think.

Damn, sorry to hear it Dev.

Tap Tap

Good luck dev! Hope it isn't serious.

Man Dev I hope you and your daughter feel better soon.

And Smalls, I love the big snow mover you out up, anyone with a driveway should have one. Heated driveways??? How much extra do those cost because we are due for a new driveway and that would be fantastic to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back