#OwnTheSecondShot - THP & Adams Golf Event Info

Blade hybrid? Sounds easy and difficult at the same time?

I hit it a few times at the Galaxy and came away very impressed. Stock shaft and I did very well together too. Their new line this year looks great, but I'd be surprised if they are completely done.

So excited for everyone who is getting to do this. I missed the sign ups while moving but I'm thrilled to get to go along on this ride with all of you virtually!

I had a short time with the dhy with the whiye tie in it. It was very easy to hit. Thats for sure. I had tue case of the hooks but that was mainly swing fault and the club being too upright. When I caught it it would launch high and far with about 10yd draw. Adams makes great hybrids and im super excited to say the least

Hey Pete, what do you mean, another event? :alien: haha congrats again.
Hahahaha. In all honesty, I was talking about another Invitational. Not in my wildest dreams was I thinking MC.

Bumpity, Bump, Bump!!!54 more days!

Flight has been booked, Texas I'm coming for ya

Flight has been booked, Texas I'm coming for ya

Can't wait to shake your hand. This is turning into a great first THP event for me.

Playing in my MGA tournament this Saturday with is a A,B,C,D scramble. Getting in some good practice before this event. Winter is hard to keep your game where you want it but trying to maintain and get to the spring. Keep at it boys! After this week, only 7 weeks till showtime!

I booked my flight this morning as well. Now just to figure out if if I need to get a rental car or not. I'm getting into love field around 745am Friday if anyone else is coming in near that time let me know.

Playing in my MGA tournament this Saturday with is a A,B,C,D scramble. Getting in some good practice before this event. Winter is hard to keep your game where you want it but trying to maintain and get to the spring. Keep at it boys! After this week, only 7 weeks till showtime!

Will definitely be hitting the range when the temp goes up just a hair. I really need to put in some time there, but I will be ready come March 1.

Will definitely be hitting the range when the temp goes up just a hair. I really need to put in some time there, but I will be ready come March 1.

I spent 2 hours on the range this past Saturday and need to get in a bunch more. I really want to step my game up this year.

Freaking Cowboys Club, excited.

Plenty of time before this one Matthew. Have you thought about grabbing a lesson or two from a professional and really getting fine tuned before the event?

I spent 2 hours on the range this past Saturday and need to get in a bunch more. I really want to step my game up this year.

Freaking Cowboys Club, excited.

My game fell apart last week and now I'm lost:banghead:

Plenty of time before this one Matthew. Have you thought about grabbing a lesson or two from a professional and really getting fine tuned before the event?

I have someone that I am going to work with as soon as I can.

So jealous of you guys that are making it to this one, about as unique of an event and prizes as you will ever see.

Wish I could have gotten into this one...unfortunately I have work commitments that week, but I look forward to following along and I will hopefully see lots of you guys a few weeks after that in Lake Charles, LA.

So jealous of you guys that are making it to this one, about as unique of an event and prizes as you will ever see.

Truer words couldn't be spoken. Not even thinking about the prizes and I'm just super excited for the event, format, and playing Cowboys Golf Club with THP'ers and Adams folks!

Any prizes I get lucky enough to win are purely icing on top of the icing that's already on the cake. :)

Truer words couldn't be spoken. Not even thinking about the prizes and I'm just super excited for the event, format, and playing Cowboys Golf Club with THP'ers and Adams folks!

Any prizes I get lucky enough to win are purely icing on top of the icing that's already on the cake. :)

I agree, the prizes are awesome, but even without them this is an awesome event. Throw them in, and it's amazing.

Working on scheduling as we speak.

Im so excited for this. Not only is this my first THP event, its the first competitive golf ill be involved in since high school! Now to solidify travel plans...

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

50 days until Jesse and I barrel into Dallas ready to kick ass and take names!

Can't stop thinking about this!

50 days until Jesse and I barrel into Dallas ready to kick ass and take names!

Can't stop thinking about this!

Gosh, 50 days sounds like a long time. Less than two months sounds a lot better! Can't come fast enough!

Requested the vacation days for this event today. I can't wait to do a few things. 1) get out of this cold and snow. 2) meet some awesome thpers. 3) learn more about Adams and hit some amazing clubs.

Back