TaylorMade Golf - Another Spot - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Want to be a tour player? Well THP is launching the 2014 Morgan Cup, the Ultimate Golf Event Period! All of the details about this amazing event can be found right here. You become the tour player on the journey of a lifetime.

http://bit.ly/1aE2sBb

We are continuing the entry process and this participant will be part of the Team TaylorMade experience. While they could end up on Team Hackers, Team Paradise, Team Albatross or Team DotCom, the entire journey and event they will be sponsored by TaylorMade Golf via THP Media.

Along with a whole bunch of amazing golf and other things, each participant will receive this from their sponsoring company.

Staff Bag
14 club staff deal
Accessories & apparel
Golf Balls
And much more

This Contest
For the next month or so, THP will kick off little contests such as this one for a chance to enter the Ultimate Golf Event Period! Today we have a fun way to get noticed and selected and it involves some aspects that will be needed during the journey to the #THPMC.

What's needed? Imagination, creativity and these Apps.
Twitter

You are going to tell Dave Cordero why you want to be in #THPMC

Entering
You will use Twitter and this thread to share this entry with the world. Some things to know about this one. No pictures or videos will be allowed during this contest. You must include certain things in your post. @HackersParadise @TaylorMadeGolf @davecordero & #THPMC

You will then copy that Tweet and paste it in this thread.

7 Steps To Success
Download Twitter App for mobile device
Tweet to Dave about why you want in
Follow @TaylorMadeGolf on Twitter
Follow @davecordero on Twitter
Follow @HackersParadise on Twitter
Tweet that message to the world with @TaylorMadeGolf @davecordero @HackersParadise & #THPMC in the tweet.
Copy Tweet and paste in this thread.

Deadline
You must have each of the six steps completed by Friday 1/17/14 at 11:59pm EST.
One official entry per person.

THP wants to welcome everybody into the world of the Ultimate Tour Experience. If you are not part of the THP forum as of yet, there is still plenty of time to join in on the fun and get ready for this exciting weekend of competitive golf. The 4th Morgan Cup is truly the event of a lifetime

Last edited:
Here we go!!

#tellDave

Good luck everybody!! Convince him!!

really need to think this one over. need a home run here

#TellDave......love it! Can't wait to see the entries!

#TellDave haha, BRILLIANT! I hope Dave is ready!

#TellDave will be trending by Friday!!!!

• Admin
I love that you guys are bringing it that are already in. Tell Dave why he made the right choice coming back to #THPMC by blowing up his phone...hehe

I kid of course (kind of). They are thrilled to be back in and Dave is going to love this contest

Ok, here we go...Last chance for Taylor Made!!

Poor Dave is about to have his twitter feed blown up. Gonna be awesome to see who joins team TM. Good luck all.

Dave's twitter account is about to blow up even more!

Get those creative juices flowing!!!

Another entry!? Holy cow at least I have a few days to figure it out. We're getting down to the wire...

Very excited to see this today. Hope Dave likes to be the center of attention on Twitter.

Poor Dave is going to have a dead battery by mid day from all the twitter notifications he'll be getting the next several days. What a fun entry process for this one

Not an official entry

Now this is something, who will join the awesome company of me as a TM staffer?

Dave is an AWESOME guy, hooking us up at the TaylorMade Ultimate Testing last year and genuinely caring about our thoughts. He actually sat down with me and asked me questions about my game and what made me focus on different types of equipment. Easily one of my favourite moments with a club company representative.

He's also decent with a left handed wedge.

TaylorMade Golf - Another Spot - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Last edited:
Dave is an AWESOME guy, hooking us up at the TaylorMade Ultimate Testing last year and genuinely caring about our thoughts. He actually sat down with me and asked me questions about my game and what made me focus on different types of equipment. Easily one of my favourite moments with a club company representative.

Such a great time.

Dave is a GREAT one for sure, time to BLOW UP his twitter feed!

Looks like fun, go get 'em everyone!

He sounds like a great dude, too bad his a Trojan, but I won't hold that against him. The Trojans did beat down the Huskers back to back in 06-08!

Heck yeah, another spot for the Ultimate golf event Period! Get them in guys and gals!

Back