The 2014 THP Events Calendar

This calendar is something else. Lots of travel, tons of THPers and some epic golf events.
Pretty much what it's all about right there.

This calendar is something else. Lots of travel, tons of THPers and some epic golf events.
This site has become something else. #FranchiseRewritten.

Proud to be a part of it.

This is gonna be one hell of a year, THP'ers. Sooo many opportunities. I hope plenty of new bonds are formed and many beers are shared (responsibly)!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

This is gonna be one hell of a year, THP'ers. Sooo many opportunities. I hope plenty of new bonds are formed and many beers are shared (responsibly)!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Be careful buddy so you can join us when you get home.

I've already cleared my schedule for the Thursday & Friday before the Lake Charles event. I'm expecting the Dallas crew to turn Lake Charles into Big D south for this event.

Its going to be awsome to play my old home course with a bunch of THPers.

Look at this schedule, this is the schedule of FLIPPIN' AWESOME.

Thats what Paradise is all about THP style, always growing, always evolving, always improving, and NEVER stopping.

Look at this schedule, this is the schedule of FLIPPIN' AWESOME.

Thats what Paradise is all about THP style, always growing, always evolving, always improving, and NEVER stopping.

Yep. I look at this schedule and wish I could make all the events. So many unique and new events. A lot of thought and planning went into these and we are in for a special year.

Glad to see signup kick off today for the 1st THP Invitational of 2014.

I've already cleared my schedule for the Thursday & Friday before the Lake Charles event. I'm expecting the Dallas crew to turn Lake Charles into Big D south for this event.

Its going to be awsome to play my old home course with a bunch of THPers.

My old home course there was the course at the old air force base in Lake Charles, Mallard Cove I think. It was owned by the city. It use to be a good public course. I haven't been there since 1987. Going back and playing courses that you've played in hte past is fun especially when enjoyed with golfing friends.

Glad to see signup kick off today for the 1st THP Invitational of 2014.

Man, I always get a jittery stomach as these get closer no matter how many events I sign up for. This is almost as bad as teeing off on the first tee at an Invitational with no Morning Balls aloud!

I sent my message to GG for HHI!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Y'all lined up some really freaking phenomenal courses this year. Hell, on the Invitationals alone, all of them are ranked in Golfweek's Top 5 courses you can play in their respective states.

Y'all lined up some really freaking phenomenal courses this year. Hell, on the Invitationals alone, all of them are ranked in Golfweek's Top 5 courses you can play in their respective states.

It was something we set out to do from the beginning this year. 2014 is #FranchiseRewritten.

#topcoursesftw!

Browsing over Louisiana and Indiana's got me a little excited. Maryland's looks amazing to.

I've 2 of the 15 events locked in for the yr with more to still be added to my calendar.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Amazing courses that's for sure!

I cannot wait to play at Arthur Hills!

Details coming this week about Lake Charles. Stay tuned guys.

I'm waiting and ready, bring it!

#takemymoney

Flying to the Adams #OwnTheSecondShot Event and the Hilton Head Invitational already in March, I'm going to sit this one out. But I'm bummed...... This Invitational will be epic.

Back