The 2014 THP Events Calendar

Great job THP! Keep doing what you guys are doing!

Now that the new year will be rolling out very soon, we will have details on signups for some other events coming in the next couple of weeks.

Now that the new year will be rolling out very soon, we will have details on signups for some other events coming in the next couple of weeks.

Now that's the way to start the New Year out!

Just a question JB will the Grandaddy details be revealed soon or will they be later in the year? Hope im not sounding pushy or out of line by asking, because the rest of that calendar looks AWESOME.

Just a question JB will the Grandaddy details be revealed soon or will they be later in the year? Hope im not sounding pushy or out of line by asking, because the rest of that calendar looks AWESOME.

Not pushy at all buddy. It will be some time before those are officially announced.

It was a GREAT question IMO. :alien:

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, I might be a little biased.

We're about to kick off 2014 and look at this calendar, crazy/insane/awesome. All in one.

Mike is right, there is no one out there doing anything close to this and no one will. It's the most interactive forum out there, something for everyone.

A definite happy new year to us THPers!!! Great (and a lot of) work putting this all together. Thank you.
I'm hoping Ocean City and PGA National - we shall see.

Hope to meet you this year buddy. Both of those events are going to be a blast.

2014 is going to be a great year!

This schedule is great!

Not pushy at all buddy. It will be some time before those are officially announced.

Thank you JB. After this years one it sounds like a not to miss event, and being a few days long it could work out.

It was a GREAT question IMO. :alien:

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, I might be a little biased.

We're about to kick off 2014 and look at this calendar, crazy/insane/awesome. All in one.

And also of course this man being captain^^^^. I would love to be on your team Jman.

As the new yr gets closer I am getting more excited for the new yr.

New and amazing events that will amaze us all, some olde hats coming back with new feathers in them.

New friends being made and old friends catching up, late nights talking and enjoying the company of a bunch great peeps, amazing golf course and great deals and everyone having a good time. I can't wait to experience every bit of it I can with everyone who I get to see this yr!

Vacations all approved for my target events!

Sitting here thinking about 2014. I am usually a "just another year" guy but man am I fired up about 2014. Thank you THP.

Is there a general idea when sign ups will be for HH?
Not trying to hurry anything, but don't want to miss it!

Is there a general idea when sign ups will be for HH?
Not trying to hurry anything, but don't want to miss it!

Stay tuned next week buddy. We will have some announcements on signups for a few events.

My boss thinks I'm trying to get to the mileage to turn in my minivan for my next one......

I just tell him with all these awesome events, with these awesome people, it pains me to miss anything!

Have van, will travel!

Stay tuned next week buddy. We will have some announcements on signups for a few events.

AWESOME, bring them on!!!

My boss thinks I'm trying to get to the mileage to turn in my minivan for my next one......

I just tell him with all these awesome events, with these awesome people, it pains me to miss anything!

Have van, will travel!
Not gonna lie, I was rooting for you a little bit to get in #TheKing at the thought of potentially riding with you...

Such a great list of events for this year, I can't wait for it to get started! A couple more weeks :)

Sitting here thinking about 2014. I am usually a "just another year" guy but man am I fired up about 2014. Thank you THP.
I know exactly what you mean Dev, I'm hyped for each event, whether I'm attending on not, I can't wait to follow along with all the amazing experiences THPers will be going through.

We will be getting this implemented into the THP Calendar on the forum in the coming weeks.
And this coming week, we will have signup info up for more events.

Lake Charles...............here I come!

Waiting for the sign ups!! Woohoo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hilton Head Island will get a thread tomorrow.

Back