The 2014 THP Events Calendar

Hilton Head Island will get a thread tomorrow.
I've been thinking a lot about this one. It's been 8 years since I've been to Hilton Head, and that was one of the best trips of my life (golf related or not).

And I for one will be closely following this thread!

Got the green light from the queen on 2 events so far. Gonna hopefully head to The Fort for my first THP event! Then we will make a vacation out of another 1 or 4 :)

Oh and of course trying for the Wilson one in my backyard!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Very awesome! Looking forward to hearing more about this one. High on my radar!

Looking forward to seeing the deets on this one. Hilton Head, in particular Palmetto Dunes, is an awesome venue for a THP/Bridgestone Invitational Event! Must not miss this one.

Cannot wait to hear the details regarding Hilton Head! Hopeful to get in the field for this one

KG

Just Tapping Away

Really looking forward to the sign up and hope that I am lucky enough to get in the event.

Another annoying Tapatalk signature!!

Anyone on the fence about Hilton head I hope will jump in. The course this event is taking place at is just simply amazing in addition to the island just being totally awesome

hoping to get into HH....family Vaca, wife has friends there

I visited Hilton Head last summer for the first time for a family vacation and loved it. It'd be great to make it to this one, but need some work things to clear up first. Best of luck to everyone making this one, it should be awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just spent the holidays in HHI and was able to play the Palmetto Dunes courses...they were awesome...my game was not, but that's beside the point

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Looking forward to the HHI signup. Really hoping I can get into this event.

Sitting here trying to figure it how to swing this. I am in the Adams event on March first. I want to try and get into the Lake Charles event, to close not to try. But I seriously want to attend the Hilton Head event. My next issue is my mom wants to come into town for the kids spring break and my birthday is the following week. The wife is telling me to try and figure out the details later.
Don't know. I do know there is a lot of interest in this one and it will fill extremely fast, so I definitely need to make a decision on wether to try. Sorry for rambling, but I do want to go to this one. It will certainly be a fantastic weekend.

Last edited:
Hilton Head event today.
Next week, Lake Charles event gets their own thread.

Lake Charles you say?

Yes, please!

Hope to join the caravan from DFW going to Lake Charles. Going to be some serious fun during this one.

Hope to join the caravan from DFW going to Lake Charles. Going to be some serious fun during this one.

Add me to this list, road trip with the DFW crew and a THP Invitational will make this a fantastic event

Add me to this list, road trip with the DFW crew and a THP Invitational will make this a fantastic event

Add me to that list as well! Really looking forward to a road trip with the DFW Crew!

May
May 9th-11th
Love is In the Air
Orlando FL - Orange County National

Glad I just double checked the dates, was about to sign up for as a TPC Sawgrass Volunteer but the Love is the Air is that weekend. No way am I missing this!

You heading to Hilton head Troy? I know its not too far for most of the N. FL contingent.

You heading to Hilton head Troy? I know its not too far for most of the N. FL contingent.
Wouldn't miss it. Hope one of those 32 spots has my name on it!

Lake Charles sounds nice. I think I will....$100 on Black please..

This calendar is something else. Lots of travel, tons of THPers and some epic golf events.

Back