John Daly likes his new 9 iron.

Aces are always nice.

An APEX Pro perhaps??
That's what I was thinking, the article doesn't state the model only that it was Callaway. hmmmmm

Nice subject title.
He won a Honda huh? Whoops...That would be a Hyundai.

I would imagine getting fit for your clubs increases the odds lol. Good for him and Good for Callaway.

I thought Daly was being sponsored by warrior clubs.

Keep Calm and Golf On.

Callaway can now advertise that the new club gave John Daly a 100% chance of making a hole in one.

Bad news for John.. That was his second shot. He hit his first ball, then was given the 9i by a Callaway rep and holed that one out. No car, and a pretty solid summary of his career in one fell swoop

I was about to say that if he did win the car that might be the biggest check he has cashed in awhile

Great shot none the less

Good to see he is still doing well. The other day they called him the Babe Ruth of golf.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Bad news for John.. That was his second shot. He hit his first ball, then was given the 9i by a Callaway rep and holed that one out. No car, and a pretty solid summary of his career in one fell swoop

Haha..

According to his website:

Driver: Callaway U Design 8.5 degreeFairway wood: Callaway X Ht Pro 3DHybrid: Adams HybridIrons: Callaway RAZR MusclebackWedges: Warrior Signature Series Forged CopperPutter: Nike MethodBall: Callaway Hex Black

Any tee shot that goes in the hole is great to me lol
Kudos to him, played good this past weekend. Hope he has a great year.

According to his website:

Driver: Callaway U Design 8.5 degreeFairway wood: Callaway X Ht Pro 3DHybrid: Adams HybridIrons: Callaway RAZR MusclebackWedges: Warrior Signature Series Forged CopperPutter: Nike MethodBall: Callaway Hex Black

He tweeted to me the other day he is playing the Lethal from Taylormade.
Not sure on the rest, would be curious to see it though

Big John didn't get see the ace.

Glad he's still got some good swings left in him

The dude has a killer swing and plenty of game. I always like to see him being competitive just to watch that tempo and swing.

Nice subject title.
He won a Honda huh? Whoops...That would be a Hyundai.

You mocking Hyundai? They are up and coming.

Poor John, everyone either loves him or hates him, no inbetween. At least he's riding in style now.

No, that stinks for him... I like to see him win one more.

Im in the "I wish JD would just go away" camp. He's a distraction and he's a sideshow and I would rather see his sponsors exemptions go to up and coming players. If he wants to make a quick buck, he can just travel the country in that trailer and do appearances.

I really don't mind the guy. I am not his biggest fan, or really a fan at all, but honestly people show up to tournaments to watch the guy play, he seemed to conduct himself ok last weekend.

Back