The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the last two days, it has made a Nutrigrain bar amazing and a regular biscuit better than most desserts. Its like a miracle ingredient.

4,000 posts..

Pretty easy thing to do on such an amazing site with a great group of people!!

Its LESSON DAY!

Pretty sure I just found out that Cream Cheese Frosting makes everything better. Its like a universal condiment of deliciousness.

Dip pretzels or tortilla chips in it and thank the old, fatter me later.

I'll throw in a vote for graham crackers too.

Nacho cheese Doritos and cream cheese. You're welcome.

Mix the cream cheese frosting with some funfetti cake mix and it is very close to the taste of the frosting from Dunkaroos

KG

Just Tapping Away

You know whats good with Cream Cheese? Pita Chips. PITA chips. Not those other chips that have been mentioned.

You know whats good with Cream Cheese? Pita Chips. PITA chips. Not those other chips that have been mentioned.

Great minds eat alike

I used to kill mcdoubles

just sayin

Yeah...I can never eat a pita chip again.

For those confused, we had dinner with the Eagle family last week. Someone at the table got their words tied and instead of Pita, used a term for the male anatomy. When they went to correct themselves, the same male anatomy word came out. It was quite funny.

Yeah...I can never eat a pita chip again.

For those confused, we had dinner with the Eagle family last week. Someone at the table got their words tied and instead of Pita, used a term for the male anatomy. When they went to correct themselves, the same male anatomy word came out. It was quite funny.

And that person is a member on THP

and isnt JB or Beags

HAHA

Pretty sure I just found out that Cream Cheese Frosting makes everything better. Its like a universal condiment of deliciousness.

As a dip for animal crackers... Oh my!

I'm happy my wife had successful surgery and now is resting peacefully. On the road to recovery :thumb:

I'm happy my wife had successful surgery and now is resting peacefully. On the road to recovery :thumb:

Awesome, Bill. Glad Kelly is doing well.

At the chiro/masseuse for a 1 hour session, hoping it does the trick!

Seen slight improvement throughout the day today which is a good sign.

My go-to is 2 Junior Chicken sandwiches, and a small coffee with a muffin.... but I really need to stop eating it LOL

At the chiro/masseuse for a 1 hour session, hoping it does the trick!

Seen slight improvement throughout the day today which is a good sign.

What do you think set it off Cookie?

I feel like I'm starting to get more trustworthy.. I havn't been questioning people as much as I used to, I've stopped looking for reasons to doubt people like I used to, and I just shipped my precious R1/addi before getting payment (not that I think the buyer is gonna screw me over)..

I feel like I'm starting to get more trustworthy.. I havn't been questioning people as much as I used to, I've stopped looking for reasons to doubt people like I used to, and I just shipped my precious R1/addi before getting payment (not that I think the buyer is gonna screw me over)..

I like to assume the better in people and then deal with the disappointments if they come. Life is far too short to walk around assuming everyone is out to get you, even if they are.

What do you think set it off Cookie?

I've been stretching & TENS etc but likely not enough.

She said my hamstrings were ridiculously tight causing the left buttocks area to spasm where it locks up and hurts in the back (paraphrasing what I recall).

Must step up my stretching, water intake, and get back to doing yoga.

Lesson.

SO much HHJJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back