Another TNTCigarGuy Act of Generosity

adwillingham

2024 Vokey Experience
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So, we all know that newly minted Morgan Cupper TNTCigarGuy is a very generous soul with a great sense of humor. With that in mind, I have another story to share due to Trevor. Trevor sent me a note shortly after Christmas asking me for my address with the demand that no questions be asked. Fast forward to yesterday, and I got two PMs...one saying that something was arriving at my house tomorrow, the second asking me to have my wife nearby with a camera when I opened said box. I decided that while pictures are fun, that an unboxing video would be even better...so without further ado...

I will share the story for those who didn't see it. Being in shock for weeks after being selected as a Morgan Cup captain, I would randomly insert into conversations with my wife "Did you know that I am a Morgan Cup captain?" to which she started replying "Aye, aye, captain". For Christmas, she ordered this boat captain's hat and had me unwrap it as a gift.

So, to our resident cross-dressing cheerleader, I offer a hardy Thank You!! There was absolutely no reason that you needed to have this made and sent, but I really do appreciate it.

As I sit here thinking about this, I am so getting a metallic sharpie and bringing this photo to Myrtle Beach to be signed by my Morgan Cup team.

In case someone doesn't want to watch the video above, here is a photo:
Spoiler
IMG_0783_zps3ada95bc.jpg

Hahahaha, that's awesome!! Love it, very cool Trevor!

That Trevor, well done again man! Having that signed by your Team is a great idea!

Great story and good soul that TNTCigar guy is :clapp:

Hahahaha and you can't not display that awesomeness. That is awesome.

Well done TNT
smiley-face-cheer.gif

well that photo just made my day. Well done Trevor!

Well done Trevor! Cycling on all cylinders!!!

That's awesome way to go tnt

HAHAHAHAHA Thats funny right there. Great one Trevor

That is great! Very cool.

LOL, well done Trevor.

AD, you MUST wear that hat on the first tee of the MC.

That is good stuff right there!! Way to go Trevor!!

That's too funny!

That picture makes me laugh every time I see it. What another incredible act of kindness by Trevor. Thanks for posting, Captain.

LOL, well done Trevor.

AD, you MUST wear that hat on the first tee of the MC.

The hat will come to the MC, but maybe for Friday nights dinner or something. Callaway will be deservingly repped on the first tee.

Trevor is too funny! Nicely done.

WTG Trevor!!

So awesome. Holy carp Trevor, you're just going above and beyond day after day!

It never ends with TNT, he's the gift that keeps on giving.

Nope. I'm not saying it.

(Tip of the cap to O'Carroll)

I could not resist. Its actually a Canvas he can hang on the wall. Enjoy Donnie.

Trevor is freaking awesome. Cant wait to meet him.

Haha Love it! Nicely played Trevor

Back