New Bridgestone Putter Preview - True Balance Putters

Ponder mode in full effect. I am just getting comfortable with the SeeMore. Here we go!

I love that 01 model.

Inquiring minds want to know more !

Very nice putters...especially like that TD-3.

I can't wait to see these, I'm extremely curious.

Curious. Cool seeing them complete a full bag now
tap tap taparoo

Nice looking putters, I can't wait to see these in person.

These will be interesting. Not thrilled with lack of CS models but I like to see Bridgestone is throwing their hat in a very competitive part of the market.

I'd have to agree with this. Very interested in this, for obvious reasons. I wonder if these will be more widely available than their other clubs since I would think there are fewer custom options for retailers to have to worry about.

That TD-01 looks good to my eye :)

Td03 looks niiice

Graphite shafts, interesting. Looking forward to seeing these in the coming days as we cover the show.

Would love to try, but if I would have to bet on it...RH only. But still awesome to see B-stone flatsticks!

So.....THAT.....just made me say hmmmmm. Must try this SOON. Loving the shaft and grip technology discussed.

JM

Very interesting concept, hope to get my hands one one of these to check out. Love Bridgestone getting into the putter game!

The protos that Josh from Bridgestone had with him at the Morgan Cup were very intriguing. I hope to see these things have some success!

Graphite shafts, interesting. Looking forward to seeing these in the coming days as we cover the show.

Jealous you get to see these at the show. Be sure to get some great info for the rest of us on team Bridgestone!

I could be wrong, but wasn't Couples using a belly version of the TD02 in Hawaii this past weekend? I recorded it, so I will check tonight when I get home. Looked very similar. Actually, I saw the medallion in the first post and it sort of went *ding* in my head.

Interesting..... really wish they had a picture of the face/sole in the press release....

Whoops, pic of the face/sole available on the Bridgestone Website
true-balance-putter-4.jpg

We got to see these at the 2013 Morgan Cup I believe. The prototypes they were sending out for testing. It is definitely a new concept, especially the grip. I'd like to spend a bit more time with them.

Also, if these weren't that, then please correct me. The ultralight shaft and grip are ringing a bell for me.

They were very different than anything I've ever rolled before. I'm curious how the ultra light will work out and how accepted they will be on tour. I understand the concept it just feels different.

Nice clean looks. Like that there's already some thoughts bumping around this thread. Sound like a must role, though I'm sure like most Bridgestone products, they'll be almost impossible to find in Canada.

We got to see these at the 2013 Morgan Cup I believe. The prototypes they were sending out for testing. It is definitely a new concept, especially the grip. I'd like to spend a bit more time with them.

Also, if these weren't that, then please correct me. The ultralight shaft and grip are ringing a bell for me.

Can you talk about them at all, or have to keep quiet? Most interested in how they differ from a traditional putter in feel, and their claim that the face is easier to square up.

Very interesting. I like the idea of moving the center of gravity lower down toward the sole of the club. Seems like it would make for a more pendulous swing. I like the notion that, rather than adding weight different places, they're simply making the point of balance closer to the head, and letting the player control just that one point of weight. I've messed around with counter-balanced putters and didn't like them precisely because there was weight in different places and it felt very unwieldy. I hope they abandon "counter-counter-balancing" and just say it's putting, without the extra weight.

Also, I like the looks of that 01 long-neck.

These were a lot of fun to see and putt with during the MC. Also a fun fact: they could stand up on their own. Kind of a cool trick

I will test roll it for sure. Bridgestone is a solid company with solid offerings.

Back