The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

Ricky so your saying your wrong? I didn't think that was possible for you, because your always right.
Yeah my fault. I saw JB's post about final 3 contests and forgot there were 2 Bstone spots left.

Talking to ddec about the MC last night was good for me, Deano is a good one and I'm lucky to call him a friend, answered a lot of questions and have me a lot of insight into little things.

The MC is coming and my work is far from over.

Excited to invite those final few to the group tonight and get this show rollin!

I'm nervous, excited and a little sad all at the same time.

Ricky so your saying your wrong? I didn't think that was possible for you, because your always right.

I am wrong more often than I am right. Just ask my wife.

Tonight the final 3 contests will get their winners announced.

Been hard waiting with those entries in knowing there's only 4 spots up for grabs left. Tonight can't get here soon enough. PGA show coverage has been a good distraction though.

I am wrong more often than I am right. Just ask my wife.

Haha well the wife is always right,I know that. Oh well for guys are going to get picked tonight is all that matters. The excitement should be high today.

Serioisly thats tough. To be the one who wins or loses the cup for your team. Ofcourse an epic "to the last hole" finish would be the picture'es finish to the event such as the MC. Would I want it to be... honestly im not sure at this point. As pointed out by another, the prep will tell the truth. So ask me the weekend before the event and ill answer you if id want it on my shoulders.

The cup is not one or loss by one man. If you shoulder the load and lose it was a group effort. The mistakes were made long before the 18tj on Sunday.

If you secure that final point for your team, it was meant to be. But the points your team put up made your point possible.

Some, like me relish this position and others don't. What ever unfolds in July will be due to the efforts of 8 guys playing as one.

Finding out who the last three THPMC picks are? Better than coffee for a wake up!

Very true. When I read about the announcement this morning my eyes went wide open and I became more alert instantaneously!

Definitely ready to hear who they will be and hoping that my name is one of them! :bananadance::clapp:

The cup is not one or loss by one man. If you shoulder the load and lose it was a group effort. The mistakes were made long before the 18tj on Sunday.

If you secure that final point for your team, it was meant to be. But the points your team put up made your point possible.

Some, like me relish this position and others don't. What ever unfolds in July will be due to the efforts of 8 guys playing as one.

Very true Freddie! Also, the joy of being a part of a winning team is very special and feels great. Individual accomplishments are wonderful but having them contribute to a team victory is an awesome feeling.

The Morgan Cup will offer this opportunity to all that get to participate. :act-up:

There were some amazing entries in that last round of contests. Good luck to all who entered and well done. I gotta say that I'm a little sad that this phase of this year's Morgan Cup is ending because it really was a lot of fun entering and watching the contests. But, a new phase is about to begin. Soon, we'll know the teams and the team building will begin. I'm very excited to see who my mates will be and to begin to build a tight network as we help each other prepare for that awesome week in July.

Hate to be the panel on this one. It think with everything on the line people put out some very good stuff making it that much tougher on the judges.

Good luck to all the entrants in the contest.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Hate to be the panel on this one. It think with everything on the line people put out some very good stuff making it that much tougher on the judges.

Couldn't agree with this more. Every single contest for this one I don't envy the judges one bit. I couldn't imagine having to just pick 1 or 2 from each contest.

For those that don't get in, hold your heads high! I know what it feels like to not get selected and it hurts. But it also motivates, so use that to stay active and follow along to learn all the in's and out's of the experience we call The Morgan Cup.

You all will bring it bigger and harder for the next event, God willing we do our part in this years event. Good Luck to all the hopefuls tonight!!

For those that don't get in, hold your heads high! I know what it feels like to not get selected and it hurts. But it also motivates, so use that to stay active and follow along to learn all the in's and out's of the experience we call The Morgan Cup.

You all will bring it bigger and harder for the next event, God willing we do our part in this years event. Good Luck to all the hopefuls tonight!!

and even if you dont make it in, you can still experience it in person as a volunteer. The guys that took part in it last year did such an amazing job,a nd now with another team added to the mix we will need all the help we can get.

I've been clogged up with work for a couple of weeks now, and I've been short worded on the forum, but my thoughts wander to golf every second...I'm so happy to be a part of this, and I've been day dreaming about #THPMC all the time. I'm ready to take this journey with you and the future selectees. I'm going to hit that ball with perfect concentration and commitment every single time until Sundays last hole. Exciting times my friends. Exciting times!

I can see my driver head picking up speed, kissing that little dimpled orb, that little gem of a ball from TaylorMade soaring trough the air, JB's first tee announcement still echoing. I see that ball landing, with a huge bounce it jumps, again, again, again...rolling for ages. Picked up an extra 30 yards with that extra loft. I turn around while the crowd on that first tee cheer and I see your faces smiling, happy, for me making a perfect tee shot. Let the games begin.

Great advice Nate. One who enters all the contests can't help but feel sad only because of the scope of this event and the people in it and what it represents. The journey really begins today and gets the ball rolling, so to speak. I wish everyone the best of luck whether they are already in, vying for a spot or supporting the Ultimate Golf Event Period - The Morgan Cup!

Tonight the final 3 contests will get their winners announced.
Should be a night filled with excitement!

I'm super excited to see who gets selected tonight. Been on this site for years and don't ever remember being this pumped for the MC. Great job by THP and the sponsors on of the contests. Good luck to everyone who is entered!

Ditto Jon. A few people are going to have their lives changed.

I'm just going to go ahead and say this now: congratulations to the last four MC picks!

Congrats ahead of time, this was a lot of fun just trying to get in the MC. Chosen or not we still have this awesome forum to read everyday. Thanks guys and gals for making THP what it is.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I see how it is......

Well if it has to be me I am all for it.

All joking aside a little pre congrats to the winners! I will be drifting off to sleep, if humanly possible, as my activation starts at midnight.

Good luck everyone!

Back