The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

Good luck to everyone who entered. I still can't really believe this is the last selection night.

So to get me ready for these announcements I'm watching Morgan Cup 2013 Singles Matches until 8pm.

Using Tapatalk

Good luck to everyone who entered. I still can't really believe this is the last selection night.

It's the first night we ponder team selection.

There are going to be some new Morgan Cuppers in a short while :blob::bananadance::drinks::golf::guitar::golf2::thumb:. Good luck ya'll!!!

This is both a joyful night for the remaining four who will have their names called and the 36 of us they are joining, as well as tough night for all the folks that want to see their name called and ultimately will not. Thank you all for each of your roles in this awesome selection process and I look forward to sharing the journey with every one who participates with us.

Oh gawd....the wife just reminded me we have to be at in-laws house at 5 and it's an hour drive !!

I sure hope they have internet access up there!!

would be a great way to end a loooooooooooong day getting selected for this. Either way we all get closure in about an hour and 40 dudes start the journey to awesomeville.

GLTA!

Little over an hour away, working a 24 hour shift, may or may not be able to refresh right at 8 but either way we find out. Good luck everyone and congrats ahead of time to whoever is selected this has been awesome to follow and attempt as well

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

The final decisions will be coming in 30 minutes or so and they were extremely difficult for all of the judges. The amount of entries this year was amazing and the journey is finally here for 40 participants. If you have been selected or get selected tonight, sit tight for a few days. Next week you will get a message from your tour rep with information and what is expected of you.

Remember there are obligations and those officially kick into place on February 1st and THP will be monitoring each of those requirements carefully. If you have an issue or need to discuss anything at all, you will be able to do so with your tour rep. If you are sponsored by Cleveland or TaylorMade Golf you will be represented by GolferGal. If you are sponsored by Bridgestone, Callaway or Cobra you will be represented by JB. Each person is your direct link to your sponsor and each one is armed to answer ANY possible question you might have.

For those that did not get selected tonight and are out of chances, remember you are in our thoughts. We know the feeling and hate that even a small part of you is disappointed. It is the reason we have so many incredible THP Events this year including many others that are ready to blow minds coming throughout 2014. If you would like to discuss, our doors are always open and would be happy to chat. Anything to help ease any sort of things you are going through.

Just remember that #THPMC is not for 40 THPers competing, but for the entire community and we are honored to be a part of it. Good luck everybody and the ride is about to begin.

20 minutes from the last 4 being announced.

#getexcited

So glad GG is my tour rep, I hear that other guy is a real jerk. :)

The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

The words tour rep just made my eyes bug out a little bit in a very exciting way.

Whew. It's becoming much more real! Can't wait to see the final 4!

Well said JB! :fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:

The final decisions will be coming in 30 minutes or so and they were extremely difficult for all of the judges. The amount of entries this year was amazing and the journey is finally here for 40 participants. If you have been selected or get selected tonight, sit tight for a few days. Next week you will get a message from your tour rep with information and what is expected of you.

Remember there are obligations and those officially kick into place on February 1st and THP will be monitoring each of those requirements carefully. If you have an issue or need to discuss anything at all, you will be able to do so with your tour rep. If you are sponsored by Cleveland or TaylorMade Golf you will be represented by GolferGal. If you are sponsored by Bridgestone, Callaway or Cobra you will be represented by JB. Each person is your direct link to your sponsor and each one is armed to answer ANY possible question you might have.

For those that did not get selected tonight and are out of chances, remember you are in our thoughts. We know the feeling and hate that even a small part of you is disappointed. It is the reason we have so many incredible THP Events this year including many others that are ready to blow minds coming throughout 2014. If you would like to discuss, our doors are always open and would be happy to chat. Anything to help ease any sort of things you are going through.

Just remember that #THPMC is not for 40 THPers competing, but for the entire community and we are honored to be a part of it. Good luck everybody and the ride is about to begin.

We're getting closer.

Tick tock.

To EVERYONE who entered all of these contests, BRAVO! You all brought it each and every time, if you don't get in, PLEASE keep your head up, I was there last year and know exactly what that feeling is like. The competition to get in this year was the best we have ever seen IMO and no one should hang their head EVER.

About to head to the bar for my wife's birthday. You can be sure that I'll be tuning in at 8.

Good luck everyone. The selection process was amazing in so many ways. Hats off to everyone who stepped out of there comfort zone and poured everything they had into each and every contest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back