Introducing Team THP - 2014 Morgan Cup

I love my teammates! Great video fellas, we are chalk full if awesome simple as that!!!!

I love my teammates! Great video fellas, we are chalk full if awesome simple as that!!!!

You my friend made me smile, the Doc is also still a Jake fan, hahaha

Well done guys. Great idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice job fellas.

Great video guys!

Thanks for watching guys. Means a lot to see the comments.

#beersaltandwinning

I have watched this 4 times now.

#BandofBrothers

#beersaltandwinning
LMAO.

Thought you might like that.

LOL. You know it.

#beersaltandwinning

My wife went, salt? Then I had to explain. Too funny.

I have watched this 4 times now.

#BandofBrothers

Me too, I'm thinking about showing it to my classes so they can see what awesome is all about.

Green and White. Green and effin White.

My wife went, salt? Then I had to explain. Too funny.

Me too, I'm thinking about showing it to my classes so they can see what awesome is all about.

Green and White. Green and effin White.
Hawk is the reason I put Salt on my pizza. Such a genius idea.

Hawk is also the reason I got more involved with THP, and it all goes back to some Wilson Staff FG Tour V2 irons.

I am glad he is our Captain.

That whole post makes me smile.

Great job on the intro video. All of you, and thanks for keeping the grease on the wheels around here guys.

JM

Awesome video guys. Really nicely done. You guys rock! Makes me proud to say I will be doing battle with you gentleman.

Some quality guys on that video. You guys rock.

Very cool intro boys. enjoyed that quite a bit. quite creative.

Great video guys! I gotta try salt on pizza ASAP!

That was an awesome video. I have met six of the eight of you guys in person, and you are just as engaging face-to-face as you are on the forum. You guys go a long way to making this place the success that it is--and that video pretty much sums it up.

Selfish bump for the morning folks.

It's a good bump Dev, the guys the put that video together are something special.

Selfish bump for the morning folks.
Btw, you guy sent over your 30sec time limit. I worked to keep mine at 30secs, I see how it is

Btw, you guy sent over your 30sec time limit. I worked to keep mine at 30secs, I see how it is

After 35 takes of trying to stuff everything I wanted to say about the great Panda into 30 seconds, Hawk showed me some mercy. Way too many awesome things to say about you. 30 seconds isn't enough.

That was great guys. It shows how special the behind the scenes guys are here at THP. You guys work hard along with JB and Morgan to make this the best golf forum and site out there. I, like most others have learned so much from this forum it has done wonders for my golf game. Keep up the good work and it will be great watching all the hype up to The Morgan Cup.

Back