Introducing Team THP - 2014 Morgan Cup

This was fun to make and even more fun to watch.

Team THP is more than just a team, we are prepared for the grind and battle that is to come but when all the dust settles, we will still be here and be a family.

I prepare to soak in every moment and make the most out of this opportunity.

Thanks to all that have watched the video and shared your thoughts, this is nothing without the support and interaction from the forum as a whole.

Nicely done gentleman! I really enjoyed watching that.

Quite the way to start the day to watch this again and see my brothers showing the bond we have. It's more than just a team. It really legitimately is a family.

Team THP is more than just a team, we are prepared for the grind and battle that is to come but when all the dust settles, we will still be here and be a family.

Thanks to all that have watched the video and shared your thoughts, this is nothing without the support and interaction from the forum as a whole.
I'll pay you good $$$ if you come to the 1st tee like this.

mel.jpg

mel.jpg

Which 1st tee? Next time we play or the MC?

And you KNOW I would do it at the MC if allowed, I've done MUCH worse. :)

That was an awesome video. Great idea to all introduce each other instead of introducing yourselves. That pic of Dev had me cracking up! :D

That was an awesome video. Great idea to all introduce each other instead of introducing yourselves. That pic of Dev had me cracking up! :D

Hawk is going to pay for that. I have 177 days for payback....

Pay me back with 3 points in July :)

Awesome video idea! Good work, guys!

Nice video guys! Was fun to watch.

Thats a very good point, Cookie. And hopefully it goes for all the teams and participants in this years Morgan Cup.

Thats a very good point, Cookie. And hopefully it goes for all the teams and participants in this years Morgan Cup.

I agree...except for those jerks on Team Albatross. I dont like those guys... :banana:

I agree...except for those jerks on Team Albatross. I dont like those guys... :banana:

That's not very nice! :( we've shown support to you guys :p

mel.jpg

If I thought it was execrable I'd come in green and white all day baby

Great intro guys.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

As the leaders of this great community, we only felt that it was right we lead off the 2014 Morgan Cup season with a message to the forum. It's a little lengthy, but hopefully provides some insight into who we are and what makes us tick. We'd like to welcome participant and viewer alike, and hope that all of you enjoy what is coming over the next six months.

Just like we are today, we will be here to support all of you during your Morgan Cup experience, whether it's equipment questions, swing tips, or just an ear to listen. Our goal is to make sure this is the best Morgan Cup yet and we are committed not only to doing our part, but helping you do yours.

With that said, I would like to introduce Team THP...

[video=youtube;BkAnMVoL-Co]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkAnMVoL-Co[/video]

Love love love this. And the goatee.

well done video guys. james had me cracking up. Ricky clearly does like some funky hats.

Alright, Team THP. I see you.

While I am a competitor, you guys deserve a nod. As said in the video (and it's the truth), you are the lifeblood of this place. JB and Morgan's saving grace too many times I'm sure. It gets me excited knowing that I able to consider each of you friends, and while we'll be competing in July, know that I'm just glad you guys are there.

All the best in your beard growing and game preparations guys! I hope you're able to come to the MC at your best!

While I am a competitor, you guys deserve a nod. As said in the video (and it's the truth), you are the lifeblood of this place. JB and Morgan's saving grace too many times I'm sure. It gets me excited knowing that I able to consider each of you friends, and while we'll be competing in July, know that I'm just glad you guys are there.

All the best in your beard growing and game preparations guys! I hope you're able to come to the MC at your best!

Very well said! Team THP are excellent group of guys!!!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I'm patchy like a burnt cat, so no beards for me. Dan, thanks for the kind words.

These are exciting times and I'm already proud of these guys, but we're just getting started.

Thanks Dan.

Time to hit the range and grow some beards.

Dev, love the hat!

Back