Graphite Iron Shafts - Wins On Tour in 2014? Over/Under

I'm seeing 2 or 3 wins this year, unless many more players put them in the bag. I think the long term outlook will have many, many more players game graphite shafts but this year I only see Kuchar as likely to win a tournament or 2.

Over, they are gaining traction slowly but surely, if I had to put a number on it, I would go 6.

Ken Duke was another one last year.

Definitely going the over not only because who already plays them but also because I think more get into the bags as the year progresses. Let's go 7.

Can go as high as 10, I'd feel safe with saying there could be 4 wins then.

What is cool to me is that Weekly won with the Aldila Rip Tours and he's known as one of the best iron players on Tour. Hopefully he can get that putter in shape this coming year.

I'll take the 3 and under. Duke and Boo winning last year was great, but doubt either gets a win this year. Sneds and Kuchar would seem to be locks to win at least 1 tournament this year, but getting more then 1, I don't know.

Over. I think we might start to see more guys playing with graphite.

Over. The tech has gotten better and there are a larger number of players using them.

I think it's gotta be over, it's still growing in terms of popularity and I think companies are catching and improving on the tech as well.

Definitely have to take the over, I'd guess that graphite will get 5-6 wins this year.

I think it will remain right in that same area.

I will say, Over.

I think with the advances they have in graphite, that people will follow the likes of Sneds and Kuch and move to a different iron shaft.

So, Over.

I'll say under, I see kuch and Sneds slowing down this year.

I think we are at 2 right now. Kuchar with a win and Ben Crane last week. Does that sound right JB?

I think we are at 2 right now. Kuchar with a win and Ben Crane last week. Does that sound right JB?

Basing it on memory only, yeah that sounds right.

I think it's interesting that Crane is also using the Aerotechs....so not only 2 wins for graphite....but both with the same shaft

Feel good taking the over thus far.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Feel good taking the over thus far.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

And there hasn't been a sneds sighting it a long time...If he gets going watch out

How many on the lpga? Bet there's a lot

Back