The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are these locker things Taylormade is sending out? I keep seeing them pop up and have no idea what they are or what they are for.

The sent TP irons to their staff members and that is the rather unique media kit Taylormade sent out.

The sent TP irons to their staff members and that is the rather unique media kit Taylormade sent out.

Great seeing that from Taylormade

Definitely grabbing some great attention.

I want to thank Mward for helping a worthless me today. I decided to test out the new GoPro with a time lapse video and see the wide angle at work. Its uploading now, but if its worth posting I will. The Golf Shoe part alone might be worth it.

I want to thank Mward for helping a worthless me today. I decided to test out the new GoPro with a time lapse video and see the wide angle at work. Its uploading now, but if its worth posting I will. The Golf Shoe part alone might be worth it.

I completely forgot about the GoPro

Ward is a great guy. I am glad he was able to help you get it all cleaned up

Attaboy Wardy, you may blink alot sometimes but you're a good egg.

Way to go, Wardy!

Nice job, mward! Hopefully you got a flu shot?

It looks better than it actually was.

Nice job, mward! Hopefully you got a flu shot?

I had a cough at the very end for like 5min but I feel/felt fine. There's a large box that got packed that if the GoPro caught it, you'll see it call on my foot. That felt fantastic.

Good ol wheel of destiny
Weird I couldn't see the step stool wardy would have to use to get the shoes

Awesome camera

I had a cough at the very end for like 5min but I feel/felt fine. There's a large box that got packed that if the GoPro caught it, you'll see it call on my foot. That felt fantastic.

Hope you stay healthy! We don't need more THPers getting sick!

That time lapse works well, I like it! How long of a period was that over?

Damn, sweet. I want to wear one for a round of golf. That would be fun.

Dean and I were talking about that at the show, could be a pretty badass way to do a hole of the day vid!

Dean and I were talking about that at the show, could be a pretty badass way to do a hole of the day vid!

Thinking about how I could mount it to the cart and have a sideviewshot all day. Would capture every swing. Um to the pondering thread I go!

Hmmm, how affordable and portable are these now?

Portable meaning wearing on a golf hat.

Most fit on helmets of people skydiving and such. I'm sure you could manage it for just a hole

Most fit on helmets of people skydiving and such. I'm sure you could manage it for just a hole

Thanks...probably a bit too hefty for a full round on the hat then.

A good one will run you $300.
They have mounts for everything.

And no I dont think its worth it for holes of the day and whatnot.

Thanks...probably a bit too hefty for a full round on the hat then.
They have a bunch of mounts, but they also have a chest strap mount. Talk about motion sickness....

The Official Banter Away Thread

Hey guys. I'd like your help in supporting a great cause and you don't have to pony up anything except a RT on Twittter

Towson University basketball coach Pat Skerry has 5 year old son with Autism.

Tomorrow he has asked 100 other coaches from Coach K, Calapari and Boeheim and others to wear an autism awareness pin during their nationally televised game. As he is doing at Towson's game on NBC Sports Network.

I put a Tweet out today saying I'd pay .05 for every RT hoping I'd have to pay up pretty well

So please go to your twitter accounts find this tweet from me earlier today and Simply Retweet it.

@CAA_Beat: Join @CoachPatSkerry @CoachTomHerrion
in support of #AutismAwarenessDay in college hoops Sat.. l will donate .05 per RT for the first 2000

Thanks so much.

Last edited:
Thats all kinds of awesome. You should start a new thread on it so it does not get lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back