The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha! Nice cookie. That's one of the cutest good rats I have ever seen. I haven't seen very many so there's not much I can go off of.

Haha! Nice cookie. That's one of the cutest good rats I have ever seen. I haven't seen very many so there's not much I can go off of.

Woman I work with's kids hat a rat named Coolio. #TrueStory

Woman I work with's kids hat a rat named Coolio. #TrueStory

Now that's cool. So he was trying to give the rat a gangsta's paradise?

C'mon man. I had actual RATS on me!

#gottacountforsomething

I would be checking that hood to see if he left you any "gifts".

Can someone bump the orange whip thread?

Thanks guys.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Must have skipped right over it. That's not to uncommon.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2014/02/united_officials_decision_is_f.html

So United Airlines is pulling its hub out of Cleveland, years of losses blah blah blah

Its called their prices were STUPID high all the time and there were cheaper options at that same airport, as well as small regional airports in the area. Revenue guy says you cant "create demand, you have to react to it". Well I can disagree and say in that industry consumers are very price conscious and of course you cant create demand with the highest prices in the area. Idiots

I love the buzz the PGA show and MC create. It means this thread is used a whole lot less often.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2014/02/united_officials_decision_is_f.html

So United Airlines is pulling its hub out of Cleveland, years of losses blah blah blah

Its called their prices were STUPID high all the time and there were cheaper options at that same airport, as well as small regional airports in the area. Revenue guy says you cant "create demand, you have to react to it". Well I can disagree and say in that industry consumers are very price conscious and of course you cant create demand with the highest prices in the area. Idiots

LOL at the US airline industry right now. We have basically allowed a system that has little to no competition thanks to all the mergers. Just two years ago I was able to fly to Orlando for $200 round trip on AirTran, and the other carriers were forced to offer something similar. SW bought them and closed up shop at our airport and prices rose almost immediately. Today that same trip at the same time of year, with a layover, is $408.

Don't like the price? Too bad because you don't really have any options anymore.
Don't like the service? Same deal. Suck it up.

With my 7,000th post I'd like to offer a hearty Thank You to everyone - staff, members and visitors alike - who make THP what it is.

LOL at the US airline industry right now. We have basically allowed a system that has little to no competition thanks to all the mergers. Just two years ago I was able to fly to Orlando for $200 round trip on AirTran, and the other carriers were forced to offer something similar. SW bought them and closed up shop at our airport and prices rose almost immediately. Today that same trip at the same time of year, with a layover, is $408.

Don't like the price? Too bad because you don't really have any options anymore.
Don't like the service? Same deal. Suck it up.
It wasn't long ago at all that we used to fly to Vegas at virtually any time of year for low $200s. I looked last week at tickets for spring break and it was over $500 per ticket, not counting checked luggage. Outrageous.

Nothing like a multilingual Coke commercial to bring out the racist in everyone!

I mentioned in the rant thread a week or two ago that I lost my wedding ring on the course and that my wife subsequently wanted to go ring shopping with me, which I was dreading. I bought a band this evening on the way home from work. After an hour and a half she hasn't even noticed, which is kind of humorous given the volume of grief I got over losing it.

Suppose to get more freaking snow tomorrow 4-8 inches. Uggghhh we still have a crap ton of snow we don't need anymore. And screw that darn ground hog!!!

Out here on some east west roads, they are pushing back and stacking the snow that has collected.

Some places as high as 20-25' high.
Kind of weird driving through a corridor of snow.

Suppose to get more freaking snow tomorrow 4-8 inches. Uggghhh we still have a crap ton of snow we don't need anymore. And screw that darn ground hog!!!

Well, at least our courses will be nice and green, whenever the melt comes.

Well, at least our courses will be nice and green, whenever the melt comes.

You have a good point there. Guess I should look at it in a positive way right.

Paging Matt Maynard. Check out this Tweet I found from Hunter Mahan haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back