The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I think I saw a giant gun. If Megatron turns into a gun I may go into nerd overload.

Ha! A little tiny Luger. Which was somehow more powerful than his giant arm canon.

Harvin :)

My state and federal tax returns are done and accepted. Good thing because I owe GolferGal some money.

Hit a 2,000 Super Bowl Square

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made 9x my money in Super Bowl squares. Always a HHJJ

Just traded in a bunch of old text books into Amazon. Over $150 in gift cards that was just degrading in value taking up space in my house. Onto Amazon golf ponders!!!!!

I am glad I ran across this post. I can't tell you how many text books I have laying around. Wonder if they will buy back my 10+ textbooks? :)

State taxes?

Yeah, state taxes, what is that?
Yeah, state taxes. They're used for really useful things. Take Illinois for example. Our state thinks it's a great idea to pay for a Super Bowl commercial. Even though they're broke and not paying many teachers and other workers.

See, don't you wish you had state taxes?

Ugh, state taxes...Minnesota loves it's state taxes. My sister actually moved to South Dakota to get away from them.

They're not so bad. And I'm willing to bet my property taxes are low enough to cover the difference.

I'm an official member of a golf club again! :blob: We dropped our membership at Monroe CC last October. I took some time off to recoup from knee surgery and started back slowly playing golf. KellyBo and I loved Monroe CC where we were members for a full year but we decided to go a less expensive route when play started back. Since the weather has been terrible this year I delayed signing the papers because I simply was not up to going out and freezing my arse off on the golf course. DawgDaddy came up and played Lane Creek a couple times with me on the golf now program. Now I'm an official member :golf2::guitar::golf:

Nice Bill. I'll have to get over there when the weather gets warmer again. I'll be the guy with the "freeloader" shirt on.

Nice Bill. I'll have to get over there when the weather gets warmer again. I'll be the guy with the "freeloader" shirt on.

haha come on down buddy! :D It's a fun track for sure and we'll try to get a few THP'ers up for a get together :thumb:

Congrats OG! Being a member at a club is great.

How are the greens?

Champion bermuda which are a different animal from the bent we had at Monroe CC. Quite challenging to say the least! Really large with contouring and don't get above the hole with it running down grain. If you do, pack a lunch and eat a couple of power bars because you're in for a trip. :D

Nice OG! I expect you to be in tip top shape come April :D

Nice OG! I expect you to be in tip top shape come April :D

That's the plan partner. :golf2: I don't have any excuses to get off my butt and put in some practice time now.

The Lane Creek Young Guns vs Old Coots Shootout???

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

The Lane Creek Young Guns vs Old Coots Shootout???

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Heck yea! We'll have to get Vman & Lefty78 and you can bring AtlGolfer and a couple more ringers. :D

Welcome to Colorado, now get to a store closer to me please
pegezuge.jpg

Yummy yummy

Congrats Ole Gray!

Membership definitely has it's advantages! Cannot wait to become a member at a new course this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back