The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats OG and KB!

My mom's last chemo bag was finished this morning. She will be leaving MD Anderson (Houston) as an inpatient hopefully for the last time. 6 rounds under her belt. She's in for a rough next week with the recovery form the round but will return at the end of the month for a CAT scan to get the results. Everything is pointing the right way.

Awesome news Nate!! Hoping that the positive trend continues.

My mom's last chemo bag was finished this morning. She will be leaving MD Anderson (Houston) as an inpatient hopefully for the last time. 6 rounds under her belt. She's in for a rough next week with the recovery form the round but will return at the end of the month for a CAT scan to get the results. Everything is pointing the right way.

That's fantastic Nate...hope to continue to hear good news from you!!

The Lane Creek Young Guns vs Old Coots Shootout???

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I like this. Although, I'm trying to figure out if I'm on the young guns or old coots? It's close.

Glad to hear it Natedogg. Hope she gets through this week ok and is on the road to being better.

Awesome news, Nate. Glad to hear it.

Glad to hear Big Time!

Good news Nate! Happy for all of you for sure.

great news. Hope the week isn't too rough on her and it all leads to better news in the near future.

That is awesome Nate. Good luck to your mom with this week and upcoming scan.

Awesome news, Nate!

That is big time news Nate. I will continue to keep her and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

A guy on my flight is buying the armed service members drinks. I know it's not a huge deal but it put a smile on my face. Love seeing people support the troops

A guy on my flight is buying the armed service members drinks. I know it's not a huge deal but it put a smile on my face. Love seeing people support the troops

That's absolutely incredible dude. What a small, but kind gesture.

Parent teacher conferences!

Wait, wrong thread. :alien:

This. Forum. Blows. My. Mind.

I posted a little rant about clubs getting swiped and I have people offering me their wedges and putters.

I have the FOUNDER of this site offering me his personal wedges. I have PMs from people that do not know me from Adam and Eve offering up goods.

This place is not only fun to discuss golf, but it is full of great human beings that I refer to as my internet buddies.

I truly appreciate each and every one of you.

We booked our flights the other night to Melbourne, Aussie for my wife and I for 4 nights in May. Cant wait, we are so looking forward to it. Ive also been talking to Tim Sweeney from Callaway and hope to visit him here:

After shoveling a foot of snow, my wife and I just went and picked up my daughter from daycare and we brought her to play in the snow for the first time. She had such a blast. Giggling and doing snow angels. So much fun.

So I just found out that the rear detachment aid station is going to be running on split shifts for the entire year.

An entire year of half days... WTF am I going to do with myself?!?! I don't know, but I bet I'll come up with something!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

After shoveling a foot of snow, my wife and I just went and picked up my daughter from daycare and we brought her to play in the snow for the first time. She had such a blast. Giggling and doing snow angels. So much fun.

That is just awesome there dude. She's too stinkin' cute!

Just got notified that I won a pair of Foot Joy DNA ' S on twitter!

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Just got notified that I won a pair of Foot Joy DNA ' S on twitter!

Do u ever not win stuff?...congrats

Do u ever not win stuff?...congrats

Lol, thanks! I've yet to hit the lottery for cash...

Troops that have been deployed should never pay for anything as long as they live!!!

How can you be an elite hunter if you don't hunt with an Elite Hunter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back