Sneak Peek - 1st 2014 THP Limited Edition Putter Cover

I love it because it makes such little sense. Fantastic.

That looks fantastic!! Wow!!

Wow, Bacon really does make everything better!

I love it because it makes such little sense. Fantastic.

Makes all the sense in the world.

Bacon and Golf are better with THP!

Honestly, this may be the one that finally takes the Vegas cover out of my bag. The stitching is fantastic!

Now keep in mind this is still just a sneak peek. When it is stitched is going to look a bit different than the art rendering.

2014 will bring 4 limited edition THP putter covers and this is #1 of 4 and these will be coming soon. They will be limited to just 1 per person due to the small amount we are getting of each. Today we are proud to present the first ever THP Bacon Cover.

photo%201-L.jpg

photo%202-L.jpg

hahahahahaa they are so awesome!!!!!!!! I absolutely love love love love that SeeMore brought the "SeeMore" piping to this offering, as I think it makes their covers look 100 times better.

Cannot wait to pre-order.

hahahahahaa they are so awesome!!!!!!!! I absolutely love love love love that SeeMore brought the "SeeMore" piping to this offering, as I think it makes their covers look 100 times better.

Cannot wait to pre-order.

First thing I noticed was the piping. One of my favorite features of their covers. I will be buying one of these immediately.

That turned out great! I wish it would fit on a mallet putter.

First thing I noticed was the piping. One of my favorite features of their covers. I will be buying one of these immediately.

It bums me out that they don't do it to every cover they make. Maybe costs a bit more, but adds 100x the value on quality and look IMO.

just another reason why the THP SeeMore covers are a step beyond everything else.

Yes!!! Those are amazing and delicious putter covers. All of a sudden I am hungry for some bacon now.
Check out the 1st post for pictures.

Love the bacon wrapped logo. Makes me want a blade specifically for this.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Looks awesome!

i'm hungry...

hmm bets are open as to how long it takes to sell them out, i'd say less than 20 seconds

Ha, those came out looking great JB! Very cool!

Love the pictures. Seemore, THP and bacon... Three great things all on one headcover.

Those look really nice.

Hybrid cover, you say??

Those came out incredible! When can I have one in my bag??

Wow! They came out fantastic. Better than I could have imagined.

when??

When will they be available?
Pre-order coming in a few weeks. We will keep everybody updated in this thread.
As always, Albatross Club Members get 20% off everything in our store including pre-orders.

do we know how limited they will be?

The dancing frying pans are awesome.

Back