What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lobster ravioli in pink vodka sauce, asparagus wrapped in herbed cheese and prosciutto and baked. Dessert is a slice of carrot cake and a slice of Dutch apple pie from a local incredible bakery

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Grilled Teriyaki Chops, Brocoli, and brown rice

We had ribs, mac & cheese, Brunswick stew and fried okra.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Eggs, becon, toast night.

Made French onion soup tonight
4BA7BC41-45BA-4CCF-8AAB-71AD288C9CB7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nachos.

photo28_zpsadb1ace5.jpg

Spicy jalapeno refried beans, chicken, cheese, chopped chipotles, and chopped green chiles.

Last edited:
Homemade lasagna

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Burgers, hotdogs, fries, cake balls, etc.

Pork chop, linguine with tomato basil sauce & baked cauliflower

Pot stickers.

Flamethrower burger with a side of Poutine. Awesome.

Last edited:
Have a pork tenderloin in the slow cooker right now. Got some delicious pork tenderloins from a local butcher shop completely trimmed.
Slow cooker has a can of rootbeer, some honey and garlic.
Tenderloin has my rub on it of paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, etc.

The house smells fantastic. When we pull it out in 2 hours, it will fall to pieces and then top with bbq sauce for an amazing meal.

Wife is away with the baby. So... Probably going to have some popcorn or something.

Have a pork tenderloin in the slow cooker right now. Got some delicious pork tenderloins from a local butcher shop completely trimmed.

The house smells fantastic. When we pull it out in 2 hours, it will fall to pieces and then top with bbq sauce for an amazing meal.
Any specific type of rootbeer?

Looks like I'll be grilling steaks with salad & steamed green beans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh my god that pork tenderloin was good. I mean blow your mind good. Pulled out of the slow cooker and of course it just fell apart. Shredded quickly and then put BBQ sauce on top. Absolutely amazing.

Chop Shop is unreal, isn't it?

We are having pork tenderloin as well...but it is stuffed with sausage and topped with bacon. Threw it in the oven marinated in Jim Beam hot sauce and garlic. Will have a nice salad with it.

Sesame chicken, fried rice and egg drop soup.

agu7y7ud.jpg

Making this now

You will have to tell us if they are any good. I know JB was so excited when he saw those at Trader Joe's.

Will do! My wife is excited that I bought and pissed that she isn't here to have it. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back