Thank you. From Callaway

I am seriously looking forward to meeting some of these Callaway Zoocrew dudes in April at the King.:golf2::thumb:

That's it. We need more than that!

This amateur golfer sure appreciates everything Callaway Golf does to connect with their fans. On every level, Callaway provides inside access to their brand. No company is working harder to connect with golfers of all ages and skill.

I think we all agree with that and why we all think so highly of Callaway and what they do for the amateur game!

Hahahaha, I love it and support this!

3 years now in the Morgan Cup and I haven't been lucky enough to land Callaway yet!

Maybe in 2015? Whatcha say Finley? :)

Sure seems like that would be a luckier place to end up! #TeamCallaway

I am seriously looking forward to meeting some of these Callaway Zoocrew dudes in April at the King.:golf2::thumb:

Look forward to meeting you as well. You never know, we may end up being teammates.

We should be thanking you guys for letting us have that first hand insight into what goes on in a MAJOR GOLF COMPANY!!!

It was a an honor to represent Callaway in the Morgan Cup in 2012 and an honor to meet you guys in Dallas last year.....you and your staff do an incredible job!

Look forward to meeting you as well. You never know, we may end up being teammates.

Just maybe and if so :bomb:, we'll take Harry and his wantabes to the woodshed partner! :deadhorse:

You're going to get all the time with THP'ers you want and more Finley!

I'm counting the days sir, counting the days.

#Grandaddy

I was chatting up the Callaway rep at the golf show today and mentioned THP and the first thing he said was, "Harry sure loves those guys over at The Hackers Paradise." He asked if I had been on any trips with the ZooCrew and I sadly answered nope.

You're going to get all the time with THP'ers you want and more Finley!

I'm counting the days sir, counting the days.

#Grandaddy

Speaking of counting.......only thing that matters in regards to The Grandaddy is 1-0! #ZooCrew

Speaking of counting.......only thing that matters in regards to The Grandaddy is 1-0! #ZooCrew
Living in the past...

New year, my friend... History rarely repeats itself.

Living in the past...

New year, my friend... History rarely repeats itself.

Europe said the same thing early on in the Ryder Cup too. Your time will come at some point, just not this year.

You are the Arnold Palmer of zingers Finley.

Europe said the same thing early on in the Ryder Cup too. Your time will come at some point, just not this year.

I respect the confidence, it'll be your downfall though. Mark my words, THP is coming for the belt!

You are the Arnold Palmer of zingers Finley.

Boom. At some point it will stop but it is just funny at this point! Love it.

I respect the confidence, it'll be your downfall though. Mark my words, THP is coming for the belt!

Well, good thing is you have 10 months to try and figure out a way to get it. We will be waiting. Can't wait to spend the time with you.

Well, good thing is you have 10 months to try and figure out a way to get it. We will be waiting. Can't wait to spend the time with you.

It's going to be a blast, that's a certainty.

I thought this was as good a place as any. I tweeted Ethan Ganot from Callaway today asking if he could help find me some info as to when the PGA SS near me might have some LH BB's. Him being a lefty also, I was hoping he would have mercy on me. 30 minutes later he tweets me back telling me he will get an answer and within 10 minutes lets me know they are shipping and will be there on 2/25 even how many they are getting and in what lofts and flexes. I know it may seem like a dumb little thing but the people at PGA SS could not give me an answer at all. This is why I love Callaway golf and am so proud to rep them in the MC. They are so accessible and ALWAYS willing to help regardless of what it might be. Harry, if you read this, please give Ethan a big old hug for me.

Here is the tweet just for reference:

Back