The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading this thread...

Just meet with BassMaster and we will be expanding our support next year in Greenville. Very pleased with level of service and product.

Was also able to make them look good to one of their major exhibitors by giving them a 60" monitor to replace the one that was damaged in the middle of the night. Everyone is happy!

Just found out the growth on my Labradors side is just some a fatty cyst, so no cancer and no surgery needed. That dog is my best bud and need him around.

Just found out the growth on my Labradors side is just some a fatty cyst, so no cancer and no surgery needed. That dog is my best bud and need him around.

This makes me happy buddy, TREMENDOUSLY good news!

Thats awesome PUNCHY!!!! Definitely a HHJJ!!

That is extremely good news.

THP #theking #imwithchad

It is, thanks guys. Been a rough couple days in my house but glad to see it turned out for the best.

Duke has fatty masses all over him and when we first got him I was so scared it was something serious. Just be aware there's a good chance your pup will get more. It comes with age with dogs.

Great News about your doggie!

That's awesome news!

Getting moved to night shift next month! #WeekdayGolf #GolfForPT #WorkHarder

Getting moved to night shift next month! #WeekdayGolf #GolfForPT #WorkHarder

You are a unique fellow, Paladin! I would never want to be night shift! Although with my job, I am available whenever the customer wants, so I guess technically I am every shift!

Great news buddy!

You are a unique fellow, Paladin! I would never want to be night shift! Although with my job, I am available whenever the customer wants, so I guess technically I am every shift!

Night shift has its advantages. In the Army, anything that gets you out of the normal garrison rhythm is (usually) a good thing. Whether that's getting assigned away from the "flagpole," or on a shift that omits you from attending normal daytime stuff, it's a nice break from the monotony. There's a lot of "out of sight, out of mind" that comes with being on night shift. Besides, I work in a windowless box, so it's not like I'll see the sun any less.

Plus, like I said, golfing during the week. The local country club here offers military guys a month to month payment plan. Only stipulation is that you can't take a tee time before 11 am...Not an issue when I'm on night shift. So I'll be able to play nearly every day.

Came home from work and both kids are asleep. Me and my wife enjoying some wine with a whole lot of quiet hasn't happened in quite some time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My wife is in charge of the golf course. I still am HHJJ about that!

First time in a long, long time that I've left the office after a long day feeling like I'm better than when I started.

I'll gladly accept the "ambulance chaser" quips. This is an awesome feeling helping people.

First time in a long, long time that I've left the office after a long day feeling like I'm better than when I started.

I'll gladly accept the "ambulance chaser" quips. This is an awesome feeling helping people.

Amen sir

Good stuff dude.

Nothing better than being excited about a career change you have made. I know for me, it has done wonders for stress levels.

Awesome my friend. I am glad the opportunity arose and you were able to make it happen.

Playing 36 yesterday, and today with THPers!

Enough said.

Heading to the course to play my first round of the year. Cannot wait to see the new sticks in action

Did my taxes today and found out I am getting money back. Pretty happy about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back