Adams event - DFW - *extra rounds*

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL so having pockets on the thighs makes them 100% unsuitable for the sport?

LOL so having pockets on the thighs makes them 100% unsuitable for the sport?

Im not sure anybody said that.
However there is attire made for the sport.
Just as there is attire made for most sports.

Golf apparel has quite a few features among them being materials and stretching in certain spots that are made for the golf swing.
Nobody is condemning someone for wearing cargo shorts.

Sounds like we need to take this over to the cargo shorts thread?

Sounds like we need to take this over to the cargo shorts thread?

Mod away! :alien:

I'm so freaking pumped for tomorrow, hell, this whole weekend.

I will say I'm keeping an eye on the Sunday forecast here at home, if it gets bad, I may have issues.

Mod away! :alien:

I'm so freaking pumped for tomorrow, hell, this whole weekend.

I will say I'm keeping an eye on the Sunday forecast here at home, if it gets bad, I may have issues.

I.Know.People.

Really excited to see everyones feedback on the course, definitely one of the more unique setups experience wise out there

Im not sure anybody said that.
However there is attire made for the sport.
Just as there is attire made for most sports.

Golf apparel has quite a few features among them being materials and stretching in certain spots that are made for the golf swing.
Nobody is condemning someone for wearing cargo shorts.

find me someplace to buy real golf clothes in my size without having to break the bank and I have no problem with it. As it is though, those places don't exist. I've looked. A *lot*. None of the clothes I have are specifically golf clothes for that reason. I end up in the stretchiest non-golf slacks I can find and a non-golf dry-fit polo most of the time. Cargo shorts when it's warm. I can buy some bermuda shorts if I need to, I'm cool with that too... but I have 5-6 pairs of perfectly nice cargo shorts that nobody has ever told me were inappropriate until this thread. I don't feel like they hurt my golf swing in the least. Definitely not as much as a tennis racquet or bowling shoes would.

My bowling shoes rocked and they were Cowboy blue despite what #Cookie said.

Wear what you want dude, you're 7 feet tall and could step on me with one move.

Can't wait to play some golf.

Damn....look what I started.

*oops*

That will depend on your behavior this weekend. Consider this a probationary period.

If you do decide to fire him, could you make that happen in front of all of us. We promise to be quiet while you do it.

Ahhh crap.

#FireCookie

Sounds like we'll be getting to cowboy's around 8:00. I'll be the guy with a THP hat and a huge smile on my face.

Sounds like we'll be getting to cowboy's around 8:00. I'll be the guy with a THP hat and a huge smile on my face.

That narrows it down ?

Looking forward to seeing everyone in the morning, love to get to hang out with everyone a little more and to be able to socialize with lots of THP'ers!

I'm a wee bit pumped up. Trying to go to sleep, but I imagine I'll be out in the garage putting for a while to relax.

See you gents & lady tomorrow.

See everyone in the morning!

JM

So excited to meet every one and get to visit adams HQ

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Just got home from work. Not sure how easy it is going to be to get some rest. Pretty excited to get to the course tomorrow and get my THP fix. And Definitely ready to #OwnTheSecondShot Saturday.
I had a hard time tonight at work concentrating on what I had going. I think the folks I work with will be glad when this weekend is over. Then they won't have to listen to me talking about this event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back