Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

So much fun. An awesome group of guys, and I'm glad we laugh as much as we do. At maddog's sissy fade…

Probably should have said this before but the fact that you were willing to drive 3.5 hours in snow to play simulator golf with us speaks volumes. We will have to get out your way soon to return the favor.

Probably should have said this before but the fact that you were willing to drive 3.5 hours in snow to play simulator golf with us speaks volumes. We will have to get out your way soon to return the favor.

This. I mean I know I'm awesome but I doubt I'm worth driving 3.5 hours for. I kid. But in all seriousness it's just awesome you're willing to do it and that you do do it.

Playing with Golfer64 today on the 2nd best course in Georgia, the goat track.

Playing with Golfer64 today on the 2nd best course in Georgia, the goat track.

Awwwww I wish I could join you two! Have fun guys :golf2:

This. I mean I know I'm awesome but I doubt I'm worth driving 3.5 hours for. I kid. But in all seriousness it's just awesome you're willing to do it and that you do do it.
3.5 each way…and it's worth it. You guys rock.

Get to play with a bunch of THPers this coming weekend.
Getting to hit the range with the most important THPer (CEO) this morning.
And found out over the next few months, I get to play with a couple of THPers that I have not teed it up with in far too long.

And found out over the next few months, I get to play with a couple of THPers that I have not teed it up with in far too long.

Glad to hear your coming back up to Ohio to golf :alien:

Glad to hear your coming back up to Ohio to golf :alien:

Ummm....No.
I said a couple of months. You wont be golfing as it will be gray and cold still.

What's cools is there is an instant connection that normally doesn't break.

Can I come play? I can sleep in the garage. :alien:

It will be nice to get another round in again.

I get to go hit balls with some THPers soon and that makes me very happy.

I've got all these SW points I'm not using, I think I can.

You need a ride from the airport Saturday morning? Or late Friday night?

Another THP Event is in the books and another weekend I am walking away saying the same thing.
Thank you all.
Watching you guys play this weekend and seeing the smiles, laughter and some darn good golf by all 30 of you guys was awesome.

I had my first taste of a THP event this weekend. Teed it up with 30 THPers and 10 Adams Golf guys. It was truly amazing

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Really isn't anything let to say. Playing with THPers is just a different experience. Probably one of the only places you can get a bunch of guys together and you would think they known each other for years.

Thread title says it all. Golf with THP'rs is just better. It.just.is! Guys and gals who are passionate about this beautiful game, so they live it together here at our gathering place. The family room as it were. Then when we get to go out and play together....well look out, because good times will be had for sure!

JM

Thread title says it all. Golf with THP'rs is just better. It.just.is! Guys and gals who are passionate about this beautiful game, so they live it together here at our gathering place. The family room as it were. Then when we get to go out and play together....well look out, because good times will be had for sure!

JM

+1..... Just pure awesome with THP'ers..

I had my first taste of a THP event this weekend. Teed it up with 30 THPers and 10 Adams Golf guys. It was truly amazing

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

And our next one(s) will be here before you know it!

I've been living vicariously for almost six months since finding THP. That all changes in t-14 days.

Indeed it does. There's something special about playing with the folks here, weather it's a common interest in the forum or life itself there's a bond created that lasts a lifetime, and perceptions go away.

Back